Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Experience For A Job Interveiw - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience For A Job Interveiw (1683 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / My Experience Today As An Applicant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience For A Job Interveiw by tunddy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
On Thursday going towards the afternoon time i had a call from a man,the man called me by my name if I'm actually the person he is talking to....after all he to told me that i will be having an interview on Friday that he is going to text me the address of the interview .I felt so optimistic to hear that,i had the thought that,"it would be the first interview ever since i finished service oct 15 2015" ....I started making preparation for the interview,i ironed my shirt and my trouser to really look nice for the interview,yesterday i woke up as early as possible to go for the interview,when i got to venue i asked a security man in that area that I'm for an interview and he gave me the prescription,i got there and found there was nobody there,i thought to myself that this could be a scam,After i had waited for some minutes i saw a girl worked inside the building and i asked her about the job if there is any job of such there, she said there is and she directed me toward the office but was so scared because there was nobody there so i came outside and waited for a while if the person that invited me would show up,after some minutes i saw nobody showed up,so i was about going when i saw a jeep went towards the building and park,a man and a guy came down from the jeep the guy was weaving to me if i'm for the interview so i decided to move close to him and he said we should go into the building to discuss about the job,i never went with him and that was how i went home.......i'm just imaging if that job is really real,only God knows what they are up to,a job where there were no applicants and the area looks like a grave yard.
Re: My Experience For A Job Interveiw by Clinton594(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is a lie plus the kind of grammar you're blowing .... I have every reason to doubt the authenticity of this story.

Anyway, it's none of ma bizzzzs undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Experience For A Job Interveiw by QtKatie(f): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: My Experience For A Job Interveiw by Clinton594(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
undecided
Re: My Experience For A Job Interveiw by tunddy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
i don't even think you can speak one quarter up to dat at all.....maybe you are the guy i meet there from the way you talk
Clinton594:
This is a lie plus the kind of grammar you're blowing .... I have every reason to doubt the authenticity of this story.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience For A Job Interveiw by tunddy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
i don't even think you can speak one quarter up to dat at all.....maybe you are the guy i meet there from the way you talk
Clinton594:

Re: My Experience For A Job Interveiw by jazinogold(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Clinton594:

whether his English has k-leg or bow-leg is non of your business as long as he has passed the message across!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience For A Job Interveiw by tunddy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
thank you jare jaz.....don't mind the useless cliford orgi
jazinogold:
whether his English has k-leg or bow-leg is non of your business as long as he has passed the message across!
Re: My Experience For A Job Interveiw by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
tunddy:
i asked a security man in that area that I'm for an interview and he gave me the prescription
Bros, haba! shocked

were you really that sick? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Experience For A Job Interveiw by tunddy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
smileymistake nah there is no body that is perfect even you self that is forming perfect is not perfect wink
FriedPlantain:
Bros, haba! shocked

were you that sick? undecided
Re: My Experience For A Job Interveiw by ignis: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
tunddy:
smileymistake nah there is no body that is perfect even you self that is forming perfect is not perfect wink
Yes no one is perfect.
But some mistakes are not pardonable. Especially from someone that claims to be a graduate.

Am not perfect either.

1 Like

Re: My Experience For A Job Interveiw by tunddy(m): 4:38am On Nov 01, 2015
you think so @ignis,i disagree with you if so

(1) (Reply)

UBA Invite / Account officer Needed / What Is The Lowest And The Highest You Ever Earn As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.