Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,551 members, 7,827,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

See The Picture "Kogbagidi Alhaji" Post On Facebook (18+ Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Picture "Kogbagidi Alhaji" Post On Facebook (18+ Photo) (1331 Views)

OMG SEE What a teenager was caught doing with a chicken on Facebook (18+)pics / Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him / See What Alibaba Caught A Lady Doing At DJ Jimmy Jatt's Party (18+ Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Picture "Kogbagidi Alhaji" Post On Facebook (18+ Photo) by money121(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Am sure ex lasuite will surely know this guy.. With his swaggalicious life style then back in school and his the former welfare direction.

His real name was (Taoreed Olasunkanmi Quadri) I think his into entertainment right now..

He post the belowpics on facebook jus to draw the attention of his friends and people coming to the event.. I think is a nice business idea .. But as a muslim guy even with that title "Alhaji" he didnt need all this..

See Pictures here >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/see-picture-kogbagidi-alhaji-post-on.html

But i think we dont need to blame him.. Blame the lady.. Because nothing lady can't do now... If money is involved!!

Re: See The Picture "Kogbagidi Alhaji" Post On Facebook (18+ Photo) by frankay430(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The School Girl Look-dabota Lawson Vs Yvonne Nwosu / 7 Ways 2 Move Around In Lagos Like A Sharp Guy 2 Avoid Cons Nd Robbers+pickpocke / Newly Married DJ Xclusive In Adorable Photo With His Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.