Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Hilarious Moments Of Husbands And Their Wives - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Moments Of Husbands And Their Wives (1099 Views)

10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) / MEN: When Wives Correct Them Vs When Female Boss Correct Them. HILARIOUS PIX / 21 Hilarious Moments Everyone Who’s Farted Will Totally Understand(PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Moments Of Husbands And Their Wives by Wizberg12(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
A group of Nigerian husbands gathered at a conference on "How to live
in a loving relationship with their wife".
The men were asked, "How many of you love your wife ?"
All the men raised their hands. Then they were asked, "When was the
last time you told your wife you loved her ?" Some men answered today,
some yesterday, majority didn’t remember.
The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following
text to their respective wife: I love you, sweetheart.
Then the men were asked to exchange phones so one can read the other
wife's response to the love message..
here are some of the replies:

1. Have you impregnated someone again.

2. That was then, not now.

3. You wan borrow money abi?

4. What did you do again. I won’t forgive you this time!

5. Meaning?

6. Is that a new song?

7. Am I dreaming!

8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die
today!

9. You this man! I asked you to stop drinking!

10. Abeg na who be this?
Re: Hilarious Moments Of Husbands And Their Wives by krissy213(f): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Except my boo and I He's akways like, "baby, have I told you I love you?" And I'll be like " yeah, this is the 704th time you've said that today" Me sef don taya to dey hear I love you Abeg who wan hear? I fit dash you small
Re: Hilarious Moments Of Husbands And Their Wives by KELVINXY: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
krissy213:
Except my boo and I
He's akways like, "baby, have I told you I love you?"
And I'll be like " yeah, this is the 704th time you've said that today"
Me sef don taya to dey hear I love you
Abeg who wan hear? I fit dash you small

Till the day he stops saying it
Then u will be the person suspecting and complaining that he has changed..#women

(1) (Reply)

Manchester Mathematics / Must Watch!! Funny Videos Compilation : Best Of 2015 (DOWNLOAD Here) / Promo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.