Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Copywriter At Your Service For Product Creators - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Copywriter At Your Service For Product Creators (292 Views)

Hardwood Pallet For Product Stacking / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / A Chinese And Nigerian Company Md Arrested In Onitsha For Product Faking -- Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriter At Your Service For Product Creators by onlineresource: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hello.

Having written different sales copy for different clients and mine inclusive for several products. I want to help 5 people in this month of November to write their sales copy to help sell their product or services be it informational or physical product.

Do visit this link below now to have me work with you and your business at http://idigimark.com/5clientcopy

If you are looking to sell online. Having a compelling sales copy will help get you more sales and increase revenue.

And if you business is not yet online and you are hoping to take your business to the Internet. Then send an email to info@idigimark.com and let's discuss how we can help take your business to the next level.

this premium copywriting service is strictly available for 5 serious business people.

Hurry now here now at http://idigimark.com/5clientcopy

Thanks
Ademiluyi Adegboyega

(1) (Reply)

Join The Winning Group / Shipping From US To Nieria / The Right Time To Start A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.