Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: (1193 Views)

Salah's Post Match Comment / Michael Essien Honoured With Bizarre Statue In Ghana (Photos) / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by tola9ja: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
BT Sport reporter Des Kelly: Jose, a 3-1 defeat after a fabulous start to the game, the game just got away from you then?

Mourinho: I have nothing, nothing to say.

Kelly: Nothing to say about the game at all?

Mourinho: Nothing, nothing to say.

Kelly: Nothing to say about the Lucas (Leiva) decision that left him on the pitch?

Mourinho: Nothing to say, I have nothing to say.

Kelly: The Diego Costa clash?

Mourinho: Nothing to say, I am so sorry, I have nothing to say.

Kelly: Do you not think it's time to have a chat to the fans to give them some message, an indication of your thinking?

Mourinho: They are not stupid.

Kelly: We heard them chanting your name.

Mourinho: The fans are not stupid.

Kelly: You did say before this game that you were not worried, are you a little bit more worried now?

Mourinho: Worried about what?

Kelly: Your future, your own position at the club, the backing of the board?

Mourinho: No.

Kelly: Nothing about the game at all?

Kelly: No individual performance you would like to pick out?

Kelly: Nothing about the performance going ahead?

Mourinho: Nothing.

Kelly: Nothing about the way we could fix it?

Mourinho: I cannot say.

Kelly: Thank you for your time Jose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by tola9ja: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
lalasticlala mukina2
Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by 1trillionlikes: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
if a proud man realises his mistakes and become humble.... he'll rise again

1 Like

Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by tola9ja: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
1trillionlikes:
if a proud man realises his mistakes and become humble.... he'll rise again

Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by somadinho10: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
I will never I mean I will never play chelsea this season again

1 Like

Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by tola9ja: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
somadinho10:
I will never I mean I will never play chelsea this season again

i smell assnal fans

1 Share

Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by M4gunners: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chelsea really need prayer.

Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by allytinted: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by TI1919(m): 3:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Mourinho still the best come what may

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by engrjacuzzi: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2015
the Chelsea players are to be blamed and sacked not the coach.
Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by ayukdaboss(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
the Chelsea players are to be blamed and sacked not the coach.
I share same sentiments. Our players are not impressingat all.
Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by somadinho10: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
tola9ja:

i smell assnal fans

. Yes I'm an arsenal fan....ogini?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Mourinho Sacked / Free Android App To Watch All COPA America Games LIVE / Gambian National Team Goalkeeper Dies In Mediterranean Crossing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.