Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Wife Called Me One Minute Man Who Can Not Even Last Up To 30 Sconds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Called Me One Minute Man Who Can Not Even Last Up To 30 Sconds (1370 Views)

Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / Are You A One-minute Man In Bed? / Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Called Me One Minute Man Who Can Not Even Last Up To 30 Sconds by fridaychikwere2(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
A dreaded condition by men in their prime, erectile dysfunction is in most cases referred to as impotence and a condition in which a man is unable or experiences problems sustaining an erection during sexual intercourse. According to the National Institutes of Health, roughly 30 million American men suffer from it. Consequently, nearly half the men who are over the age of 75 years are believed to be affected by it. Going by these statistics in America alone, there is no denying that it is a problem that requires immediate solution if not a permanent solution.

In as much as erectile dysfunction has been fallaciously referred to in certain quarters as a condition for the old, the truth of the matter is that any man irrespective of their age can suffer from it. Some of the causes of it to a healthy man in his prime include:

- Immense stress
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Heightened performance anxiety
- Fatigue
- Having relationship issues

Of course, if you are a man and unable to rise to the occasion due to any of the above reasons, you need not to worry as yours is just a temporal thing. In any case, doctors are likely to diagnose you with erectile dysfunction if your condition spans a few weeks or even months.

With that said, how to fix erectile dysfunction is a question that is uppermost in the minds of men who suffer from it. This explains why men who suffer from it are always seeking for a long lasting solution. There are indeed a number of ways a person can fix erectile dysfunction.

CLICK TO MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW HOW TO LAST 10-20 MINUTES OR WHATSAPP ON: +2348035299348

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tissue Paper Or Water After Pooping, Which Is More Hygienic? / The Health Benefits Of Okro / Itz Finally Here. God Has Picked Our Call And We Have Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.