Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Poultry Consult Service . We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Consult Service . We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! (875 Views)

Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. / Poultry Farming (how To Set Up And Operate A Profitable Poultry Farm) / Poultry Consult service. We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Consult Service . We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! by isaacosa(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2015
We are profesionals in the poultry industry. Our business is helping people start and mentain profitable poultry venture. A sucessfull poultry starts from the poultry house foundation. Don't gamble with your money. Be precise and get the good profit! We supervise the whole process- construction, layout, stocking, brooding,vaccinations, feed planning and milling e.t.c
Bernard crip ventures.
6 osakuni close, temidire, sango-otta ogun-state. Tel:0763283757,08156047936.
Re: Poultry Consult Service . We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! by Ayostically: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
this is good news. are u ready n willing to guide n assist investors, i e, poultry farmers via this thread? are we permitted to call ur numbers to seek help without having u com around to the sites?
Re: Poultry Consult Service . We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! by isaacosa(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
@ Ayostically: poultry business is not the same as nairabet or baba ijebu in which case you can send figures from person to another and you just win. Poultry is a complete scientific process that require knowledge based supervision. So if you don't want an expert on your site and u ar not experienced in poultry farming, pls don't put your money there. Don't risk ur investment. Thanks.
Re: Poultry Consult Service . We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! by bobestman(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Am a corper posted to ogun state.i studied agric edu but want to focus on agriculture.is their any where i can get practical skills both in crops and animal production in ogun state while servingtanks.
Re: Poultry Consult Service . We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! by isaacosa(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2015
@bobeatman send ur details
Re: Poultry Consult Service . We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! by isaacosa(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2015
@bobestman please send your actual location in ogun-state and your phone number to our official nuber stated above and we will assign you to a farm that can accept you as part-time trainee.
Re: Poultry Consult Service . We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! by bobestman(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thanks for this.Just wish i could work my ppa to any big farm around there so i can learn better.Am in stream 2 and we will resume camp by 25th nov.Its after the 3wks camp i will be free.Have not travel for now.Thanks.
Re: Poultry Consult Service . We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! by bobestman(m): 1:33am On Jan 22, 2016
I have sent the text since but got no reply.pls connect me to a farm for the training.am a corper serving in ogun state.my ppa is ministry of agriculture,oke mosan.i stay in adigbe along idi mangoro.pls help.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 50k Easilythis Easter Through Broiler Farming With The Least Capital / One Tonne Of Pig Shit For Sale @ N8,500 / Prison Farm; Is There Any In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.