Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Which Network Do I Browse With My Laptop Gsm Preferably: I'm Tired Of Zoom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Do I Browse With My Laptop Gsm Preferably: I'm Tired Of Zoom (800 Views)

Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) / How Do I Browse On My Laptop Using My Blackberry Bis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Do I Browse With My Laptop Gsm Preferably: I'm Tired Of Zoom by walaky(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2009
Hello People I've been using Zoom or Reltel Shit whatever for the past 5months now and I'm tired of them my subscription will end by Tuesday next Week which i don't want to renew, pls can anyone suggest a network for me down here, I'm seriously considering Glo And MTN, i need urgent advise please people
Re: Which Network Do I Browse With My Laptop Gsm Preferably: I'm Tired Of Zoom by Rogbese(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2009
Well, I have starcomms and the speed is ok. A brother of mine gave me his Zain usb device and the speed is outstanding.

Be advised however that before you subscribe to any of the gsm networks you confirm you have 3g coverage in your area. Otherwise you may be disappointed with what you get.

Hope this helps . . .
Re: Which Network Do I Browse With My Laptop Gsm Preferably: I'm Tired Of Zoom by walaky(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2009
I Live in Egbeda area while i work in Apapa/V.I i sometimes take my laptop to the office, i shoild beileve i'm covered around here, besides i want their  Datacard
Re: Which Network Do I Browse With My Laptop Gsm Preferably: I'm Tired Of Zoom by initialize(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2009
no good 3G network for either zain or mtn at egbeda/idimu area but atleast you can get about 2 to 3 bars which is managable.
Re: Which Network Do I Browse With My Laptop Gsm Preferably: I'm Tired Of Zoom by Enquirer: 7:25pm On May 10, 2009
zoom to my knowledge doesn't seem to have the best of the browsing proficiency when it comes to  surfing the net. But you can try out other networks like mtn which i use myself for your internet services. But then, again, its efficiency depends on the availability of a consistent 3G service in your location and your knowledge of its operational techniques.

(1) (Reply)

Yhmee,ebuddy,yhtiny Are Not Working On My Phone / Nokia 3110c / Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.