Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

German Based Nigerian Artist ‘’che’’ Releases New Promo Pictures - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / German Based Nigerian Artist ‘’che’’ Releases New Promo Pictures (534 Views)

Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles / D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / Nairalander 'gavdee' Kicks Of His Music Career With Stunning Promo Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

German Based Nigerian Artist ‘’che’’ Releases New Promo Pictures by Howfa9ja: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2015
He sounds like none ever heard before. His ease of rendition and delivery, like none but himself.
It is a combination of jazz, country, soul and folk to form a sound that is synonymous to Che, alone.
'I find trouble placing my music into a category as my music is not bound by rules but rather an expression of my feelings as they occur...in their raw form' he says of his music type.
A Nigerian born Germany based musician, Che, (the first son of Senator Uche Chukwumerije, of blessed memory), has returned home to make music that would appeal to Nigerians, a music that is drawn from his deep but daily interaction with life that sometimes go unnoticed, a deliberate connect with the recesses of his soul.
His music conveys a strong message that would initiate a paradigm shift in the way music is perceived in Nigeria and consequently, add to the genres legging Nigeria's music landscape.
He is an artiste with soul and depth. Every song recorded by Che was done with live instrumentation, (analogue) creating an symbiotic connect between the song, the singer and his musical instruments ecosystem.
His complete understanding of music is astute, away from what is obtainable today in the musical scene where artistes are in it for the sake of entertainment and business alone. For Che, music is to edify. It is however no wonder we discovered he relates with numerous instruments including the Sax, Guitar, and the drum set as it is evident in his music delivery.
Che uses music as an instrument for the re- awakening the consciousness of the of Nigerians on a need to embrace themselves and resurrect our forgotten values and dispel the foreign norms that have polluted our invaluable ideals.
He is a singer, song writer, poet, essayist and novelist.
Of the different creative shades of Che, music takes prominence as he states that music alone saved him from his demons both within and without.
This explains why his first single is titled 'Music Makes Me High'. He says Music liberated him from the dark patch he endured. Even when the world turned its back on him because the world could not understand him, it was music alone that remained loyal and true.
The death of his father he says was the biggest motivation for recording his music, as it awakened the realization of the transient nature of life and the need to pursue ones passion for an enduring legacy.
He further stated that even though he had written so many songs in the past he had always procrastinated on making an album. He built a career in aviation which began here in Nigeria then to Germany and although he rose to management level he always knew something was missing.
But when in the studio he comes alive with an overwhelming sense of certainty on the call to pursue music wholeheartedly.
He has an album cooking but he has chosen to give the world taste of his first single, “Music Makes Me High”.
The choice of this single for the launch of his music effort, he states, is borne out of his deep concern about the rapid urge of individuals in contemporary times to get high on all sort of substances, but he stresses that a re-orientation using music will redirect/focus on productive ways of getting high on things that are enduring like Music, Love and Justice, with the hope that it would chart a new course in reshaping our society. ​

(1) (Reply)

You Need Nigerian Top EU Artiste/comedian For Concerts / Everything In This Country Has Increased / May D -“I Wanna Know” (prod. By Tyronne)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.