Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note (2568 Views)

Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch / Infinix Note 4 Is Coming Out?? / Unannounced Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) Gets Reviewed On Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by zube01(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
I don't know know the specs sha! But I think it's a 3gig ram phone and runs on 5.0 os! Don't ask me how I got the pics
Cc lalasticlala

Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by nurez305(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wetin you dey use all these plenty MTN number dey do, abi na you be the person wey they always send us message to subscribe for one yeye news cheesy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by jantofubu(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
angry grin
nurez305:
Wetin you dey use all these plenty MTN number dey do, abi na you be the person wey they always send us message to subscribe for one yeye news cheesy
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by Abdulleeh: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
nurez305:

lol. your eyes sef. na fone e say make u check na numbers yr eyes dey
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by joy4real1(f): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
is it 5.5 inches?
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by guydangerous(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
nurez305:
I was about to ask the same thing oh grin please call nairaland police while I contact the nairaland heavy duty armies wink
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by guydangerous(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
joy4real1:
is it 5.5 inches?
6 inches
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by guydangerous(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Come to think of it oh did the phone come pre-installed with olx shocked shocked shocked....

Op I no wan see this phone for olx as London used oh
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by ihatebuhari(f): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by daremarvell: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
zube01:
I don't know know the specs sha! But I think it's a 3gig ram phone and runs on 5.0 os! Don't ask me how I got the pics
Cc lalasticlala
Is tecno mobile now the owner of infinix. The phone is on tecno mobile desk
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by zube01(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
daremarvell:
Is tecno mobile now the owner of infinix. The phone is on tecno mobile desk
tecno owns infinix and itel

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by rattlesnake(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
You are worthy o lord
You are worthy o lord
Invisible God the miracle worker
You are worthy o lord

For making me among those who use Samsung galaxy note 4 I worship u oooo ooooo I praise u hallelujah! !!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by Youngpo413: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
rattlesnake:
You are worthy o lord
You are worthy o lord
You are worthy o lord

For making me among those who use Samsung galaxy note 4 I worship u oooo ooooo I praise u hallelujah! !!!!!
wow congrats.
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
rattlesnake:
You are worthy o lord
You are worthy o lord
You are worthy o lord

Where did u get it? An antique shop?
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by topemirates(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
rattlesnake:
You are worthy o lord
You are worthy o lord
You are worthy o lord

Wey guys don dey flex note 5, nawa for u o.....

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by Arbiola(f): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
rattlesnake:
You are worthy o lord
You are worthy o lord
You are worthy o lord

NOTICE ME!!!
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by bola4dprec(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
rattlesnake:
You are worthy o lord
You are worthy o lord
You are worthy o lord

alafefe yeye
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by bola4dprec(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
nurez305:
dont mind him
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by bola4dprec(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
zube01:
Cc lalasticlala
unannounced infinix in your possession? kindly manipulate and navigate to settings and click about to enable you finish what you started #alafefeyeye
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by gurunlocker: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
simsit:
h

you guys have perfect your scams.... you still have time to design template for your scam?..... if na ur papa get mtn, he go dey sell 5gb and 10gb at that price?
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by Thebrightest(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
nurez305:
We need to beat him up oooo
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by zube01(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
joy4real1:
is it 5.5 inches?
it's a bit bigger that the normal infinix hot note
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by steadynana: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
please I need a solution, my infinix zero 2 that I bought in August keeps deleting pictures other things being constant.pls can anyone help as to what is wrong... thanks
Re: Pics Of The Yet Unannounced Infinix Note by PietroRico(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2015
jantofubu:
angry grin
lol.. @jantofubu

(1) (Reply)

Get A GLO Line / My Camon C8 New Look / Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.