Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Abeokuta Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abeokuta Women (832 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeokuta Women by lesterpullen: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Facts of life from a real life experience-The truth about Abeokuta women sorted out to their locality!- I'm married to one so this has no bias elements in it.If she is from Ikereku then you have a time bomb at hand that will explode no matter how deep you bury it,I repeat no matter how deep,even deeper than that hydrogen bomb in the lost series season five,it will explode,you know why? Because women from ikereku tend to be not straightforward,have this aura of emotional fraud written over them,will play you with the permission of their family,will never sleep with but if they do it must be after you bought something expensive for her,will use your cash to fund a shell account not far from u(shell account means another man) and most times always end up as third wife.I did not say second,I said third!now if they are short its worse because they will mess u up totally. Not far from there is iberekodo whom their ladies are totally different from ikereku because they will go to the last mile for their success! Their success has nothing to do with u as a man so if it benefits you then you are just lucky.let's take fourthy naira taxi to ikija were they are so friendly sexy and crazy!never get into a fight with them! Which of course somehow you Will! And if your line of work is fraudulent then you are in luck because they will assist u in all ramifications! No locality in Abeokuta has broken the record of producing any thing criminality than Ikija! Behind them is Itoko,spiritual headquarters of egba!its a very simple matter, they are not fine,can never be fine,%85 are witches and as long as you don't have a girlfriend outside you will succeed in life! They don't take nonsence though they are full of it.hardworking and absolutely fetish! But they are the best! Ake,Ijemo and environs are not in the spotlight because they are just big names with not problematic women but if you were lost on island follow them than an ikereku woman.
Re: Abeokuta Women by Ezerbullet(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
See bashing, op where are u from
Re: Abeokuta Women by heywhyho(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
OP yeyenatu!

(1) (Reply)

Is Our Culture Dying? Ibos, Yorubas, Hausas... / Could Foreigners Tell The History ( Benin And The Yorubas) / Which African Country Is The Most Crucial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.