Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is He Too Young To Know? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is He Too Young To Know? (452 Views)

18 Rhymes From Your Childhood You Were Too Young To Understand / 18 Rhymes From Your Childhood You Were Too Young To Understand / You Are Not Too Young To Do Great Things. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Too Young To Know? by XaintJoel20: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Good Day Nairalanders!!!
Just after an advert of Gold Circle condom yesterday night, my little cousin that has been leaving in the village asked me, "brother what do they do with this thing that has just been advertised". I was short of answer. The problem is that he is pestering me to answer him. (To be honest, he does not know what it is used for).
Please Nairalanders, come to my aid. How should I answer such a question
Re: Is He Too Young To Know? by femo86(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmmmm......Sex Education is key
Re: Is He Too Young To Know? by StPete: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Tell him it is used for protection and when he grows up, he'll understand d kind of protection
Re: Is He Too Young To Know? by HARDBUOI: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
PLS DONT TELL HIM..HELL KNO WEN ITS TIME
lolz... reminds me of myself wen i dont kno wat it was.
therez diz advert always on tv then, like "who owns diz gold circle?" and a guy came n claimed it.
den 1day i was desperately asking my elder sisters wat it was but they couldnt tell me.
but wen i knew years later, then i realize i bleeped up with that question grin
Re: Is He Too Young To Know? by Anijay1212(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
How old is the dude.
Re: Is He Too Young To Know? by XaintJoel20: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Anijay1212:
How old is the dude.
He said he is 12 years. The fact is that he doesn't know his age. You know these village children.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Army Released 128 Boko Haram Member / Shopping Tips For Black Friday / Video: Wayne Rooney Slapped WWE RAW Wrestler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.