Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? (734 Views)

What Of If We All Beg Satan To Make Peace With God... / Does God Really Answer Prayers? / Why God Allow Satan To Rule The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by circuit101: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
I really don't understand d relationship between this two guys,asin is God so shallow minded to no dat d cause of suffering and sin is because he don't forgive or eliminate Satan?...if he can't forgive Satan and end d world suffering,y is he now requiring us to ask for forgiveness when he himself nos d cause?.
Its just like cutting off a weed's branch without uprooting, if he doesnt eliminate Satan d world will still keep on sinning... And of cause some1 might talk about d judgement day which obviously isn't forth coming...its really annoying believing did shi.t....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
If you don't believe the judgement day, then why believe the God and Satan story??
Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
You're a fvcking _idiot possessed by a zillion _retarded ghosts high on opium. Thats the only tangible conclusion I summed up from the figmented _shit up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by simi4me(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
If you don't believe in this shi.t as you so put it, why then are you bothered?
Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by circuit101: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
vfactor:
If you don't believe the judgement day, then why believe the God and Satan story??
just wana b convinced its true
Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by circuit101: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
ZedX9:
You're a fvcking _idiot possessed by a zillion _retarded ghosts high on opium. Thats the only tangible conclusion I summed up from the figmented _shit up there.
must u talk..?..go play wit a toy kid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by circuit101: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
simi4me:
If you don't believe in this shi.t as you so put it, why then are you bothered?
as I earlier said..I just need to b convinced DAT all wat I rot up der is false...
Save a soul sad

1 Like

Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by simi4me(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
circuit101:
as I earlier said..I just need to b convinced DAT all wat I rot up der is false...
Save a soul sad

God said in the Bible and i quote " my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither my ways your ways"

1 Like

Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by HCpaul(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
simi4me:

God said in the Bible and i quote " my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither my ways your ways"
For as the heaven is higher than the earth, so are my thought higher than your thoughts and my ways higher than your ways.

Leave those athiest alone, they keep decieving themselves with a false confidence.

Eternity will judge.
Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
ZedX9:

Blackett? Where have u been?
Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by Anas09: 12:22am On Nov 04, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed I feel like cutting a cane and flogging ur small pikin Yansh. Now now now.
What do u want to be convinced abt, when u started ur rambblings with insults on the Only Potentate? On he who rules in the army of heaven and among the inhabitants of the Earth, and no man can say to Him what doest thou. On he who sits in the circle of the Earth and the inhabitants thereof are like grasshoppers before Him. Him who takes the whole world in the palm of his hands like a drop of water. He who dwells in the Wings of the wind. He who sets up Kingdoms and overthrows empires. He who rules in the affairs of the Kingdom of men.
Who are thou O little Child to opens ur mouth to Blaspheme my God? The ancient of Days, the Rock in ages passed.
Woe(Curse, anguish and sufferin) unto him who strive (fights, argue,withstands) his maker!... Shall the clay say to him that fashioned it, what makest thou...? Isa45:9. how dare u?

If u have a question, you ask it nicely, and will have people answer u. U may choose to believe or not to believe.
I really feel like beating u up right now.
Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by dalaman: 12:33am On Nov 04, 2015
Anas09:
embarassed embarassed embarassed I feel like cutting a cane and flogging ur small pikin Yansh. Now now now.
What do u want to be convinced abt, when u started ur rambblings with insults on the Only Potentate? On he who rules in the army of heaven and among the inhabitants of the Earth, and no man can say to Him what doest thou. On he who sits in the circle of the Earth and the inhabitants thereof are like grasshoppers before Him. Him who takes the whole world in the palm of his hands like a drop of water. He who dwells in the Wings of the wind. He who sets up Kingdoms and overthrows empires. He who rules in the affairs of the Kingdom of men.
Who are thou O little Child to opens ur mouth to Blaspheme my God? The ancient of Days, the Rock in ages passed.
Woe(Curse, anguish and sufferin) unto him who strive (fights, argue,withstands) his maker!... Shall the clay say to him that fashioned it, what makest thou...? Isa45:9. how dare u?

If u have a question, you ask it nicely, and will have people answer u. U may choose to believe or not to believe.

Why will you want to beat him? You guys are all the same, violent and deluded just like the God idea you worship.
Re: Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? by circuit101: 12:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Anas09:

seriously?..Is DAT all u v got?...u r d one DAT needs serious flogging for jumping into a thread u no little or less about except for s rhythm u v been thought from birth "kid".
Yea who am I to lambash God...
But at lleast God is scared of the devil ..
Oya lie he isn't...

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Divine And Unique. Yet So Much Disagreement. / What Is Difference Between Shiite And Sunni Muslims? / Spirit Meat Daily Devotional Guide 9th Jan., 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.