Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single (678 Views)

When Some Ladies Are In Their True State (picture) / The Folly Of Some Ladies. (picture) / PIC: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Your Pastors Can't Take It Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by ernesterioo(f): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Today, proper dressing is what really separates real men from boys but I am inclined to think it's opposite for women with the advent of half naked dresses, belly exposing attires, buttock and laps exposing micros and swim kits all in the name of dressing. You go to the market and buy clothes that make it seem you are advertising your cleavage so men can see and run after you yet you think you are sane and modern huh? I bet you need deliverance! Real men respect women who dress well and cover their bodies, who wants a LovePeddler for a wife? One who will expose her body to all Tom, Dick and Harry instead of keeping it private for her man alone is a disgrace to womanhood, hey! Don't get me wrong, who says you can't look attractive and beautifully feminine without exposing your body or dressing in clothes you have outgrown? I am neither saying women should dress in over sized cloths either. I just want to see more young girls and grown ups who haven't lost sanity in their dressing for the rate at which ladies under dress and post such pictures online these days is appalling ... Amazingly their choices of wedding gowns are those ones that still compel men to lust after 'em even on their wedding day! And why are the seemingly ugly ones getting married these days and the so called beautiful ones only buy aso-ebi to make the bride's pictures colourful, why did they escape the men who are ready for marriage if it's all about looks? Truth be told, you hardly see the less pretty women expose their bodies anyhow though. Note that a man knows if you are a wife material before asking you out on a date and proper dressing shows him you value your body and that you're not a mere object of pleasure with which he can have fun for as long as he can while he seeks for another woman whom he believes will make a good wife and with whom he can entrust his heart, love and trust for a lifetime love filled life. DRESSING IS NOT THE ONLY ISSUE THOUGH... get closer to God y'all... There is no better love on Earth than HIS LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by ernesterioo(f): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cc: lalastica, do the needful Pls, let all Dem girls know this truth

(1) (Reply)

New Year Resolution ( Must Read ) / w / How Old Are You? Part(2)..........attitude,character And Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.