Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Let's See If You Know This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let's See If You Know This (1917 Views)

''''A Nigerian With STREET OT Must Know This"" / Beyond Jokes...you Need To Know This! / If You Dont Know This Person.....congratulations Heaven Is Sure For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's See If You Know This by deeone10: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Really this has caused argument between me and my friend; Give me your answer and explain please.

Re: Let's See If You Know This by yanabasee(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
You're Teresa's step-brother os sister... Daughter's mother means a daughter to ur mother...

1 Like

Re: Let's See If You Know This by Jackeeh(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
You are Teresa's ancestor! Next.

On a serious note, you are Teresa's daughter.

"My daughter's Mother" = YOU or SELF (the one asking the question). You are your daughter's mother.

So if Teresa's daughter is "my daughter's mother"(which is You), then you are a DAUGHTER to Teresa.

So panel of judges and co debaters,I hope I was able to confuse u and not convince u that she is Teresa's daughter. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Let's See If You Know This by deeone10: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jackeeh:
You are Teresa's ancestor! Next.

On a serious note, you are Teresa's daughter.

"My daughter's Mother" = YOU or SELF (the one asking the question). You are your daughter's mother.

So if Teresa's daughter is "my daughter's mother"(which is You), then you are a DAUGHTER to Teresa.

So panel of judges and co debaters,I hope I was able to confuse u and not convince u that she is Teresa's daughter. Thank u. [/quote[quote]

What about this; if Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother... That means I have a daughter from Teresa's daughter. Hence Teresa's daughter is my wife and I am the husband, so I am an in law to Teresa. Just thinking the correct option is not there

2 Likes

Re: Let's See If You Know This by Jackeeh(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=deeone10 post=39584476][/quote]
Well let's work with the options given!
Re: Let's See If You Know This by uyosolo: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Una dull o... Wich primary sch una go self
D answa is E U r Teresa
Re: Let's See If You Know This by deeone10: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
uyosolo:
Una dull o... Wich primary sch una go self

D answa is E
U r Teresa
How am I Teresa
Re: Let's See If You Know This by chrizbrain(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
D

(1) (Reply)

When Nurse Are Negotiating For Injection (pic) / I Saw This Banner Somewhere..... / Chuks Dozie Comedy (new)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.