Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! (1726 Views)

I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son / Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children / Is It Wise For A Man To Run A Paternity (DNA) Test On His Legitimate Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by naijamomdiary(f): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
I need serious help, my kids newly acquired dogs from grandma are ‎getting me mad and running me down financially. 

After my kids spent their holiday with granny, they Were gifted with two dogs they  "claimed" to be purely foreign bred, biko(please) help me look at the pictures above, don't they look like ekuke(african village dogs)? They don't bark or even look scary, to make matters worse they have a huge appetite for good food.

Is it the cost of the dog food that annoys me or the fact that ‎the dogs ain't potty trained? They drop their faeces all over the house and pass urine on shoes at the door step. ‎

All attempts to get them potty trained didn't work, it rather made the dogs get scared of all humans. It's like training a baby all over, it's just annoying seriously.

I buy them the bag of crunchy Jo-Jo dog food that cost me N10,000 and the same brand of canned dog food is N1500. That's too expensive for those local dogs that don't bark, I wonder what their use is... no one in the house consumes a meal equivalent to N1500 in one sitting then why should a dog who sleeps all day eat such expensive meals? 

I tried to set them free yesterday so I can be free from such unnecessary expenses and filth but they refused to leave my house despite all encouragements from me, I decided to give them cooked rice and they left it for birds and lizards to eat it, can you imagine?

Who has a cost free suggestion on how to maintain these dogs? ‎ All suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Please visit my blog guys.... www.diaryofanaijamom..com

Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by tolaxin(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by ikombe: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by menix(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hahaha..
See foreign local dogs.

Just call on calabar boiz around ur area nd gift them d dogs, they will forever be indebted to you.

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by BiitchAmMe: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
@Op these are monitoring spirits(Dogs) from ur mother side
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by EfemenaXY: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
This post is just too funny! cheesy cheesy

@op: rather than run yourself financially to the ground, return them back to grannie or sell them. But be prepared to deal with the tears, tantrums, and trauma if your kids have already formed a bond with the dogs. Goodluck though.

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
All dis dogs wey if them dey bark their tail go dey twist....!
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by naijamomdiary(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
grayht:
All dis dogs wey if them dey bark their tail go dey twist....!

You know them so well, so annoying aswear.

2 Likes

Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by naijamomdiary(f): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
BiitchAmMe:
@Op these are monitoring spirits(Dogs) from ur mother side

Hahahahahah..i sincerely wish oo so she can see my workload and she will come work for me free.
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lol

Nothing looks foreign about this dogs maam

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by naijamomdiary(f): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Lol

Exactly my annoyance, and they prefer the foreign dog food. Can u imagine?
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by naijamomdiary(f): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Lol

Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by chii8(f): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmm...i laff in swahili

nkita eke uke n'eri nri ndi ocha,ok nah,kontinu,
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by fullstreets: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wen ur kids go to school, invite a buyer, sell dem both, recover all u have spent, take d kids out for ice-cream with part of d money.

5 Likes

Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
naijamomdiary:

Maybe its a foreign dog spirit trapped in a local dog.

Probably grandma blvs in reincarnation

As applied to the dogs
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by kennyman2000(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
These are Badoo dogs.. Mheeen, enjoying foreign food while they arent foreign.
Abeg, call one calabar man to treat their Bleep up jooor..
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by Pidggin(f): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin cheesy grin give them garri and soup
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by yomi007k(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
Send SOS to dem Calabar dudes, they will pay to have dem dogs in dir pot
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by olashas(f): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Funny thread grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by focus7: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2015
If you really want to dispose them, get an emprty rice sack, tie their faces with a black cloth an put them in the sack cloth, tie the sack and put it in the car butt and drive to a distant refuse dump ground and hand the sack to a mallam with 200naira, after that you will never see the dogs again. Or alternatively drive to any calabar pepper soup joint, next few minutes you visit they are already being serves in plates.

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by blessedapple: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Real funny!

Anyway, they are till growing.
U can still watch them for a while b/4 final decision.
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by juman(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
This OP make me laughed and laughed. grin grin

In this not properly organised country, you can throw them away as explained by @focus7 above.
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
focus7:
If you really want to dispose them, get an emprty rice sack, tie their faces with a black cloth an put them in the sack cloth, tie the sack and put it in the car butt and drive to a distant refuse dump ground and hand the sack to a mallam with 200naira, after that you will never see the dogs again. Or alternatively drive to any calabar pepper soup joint, next few minutes you visit they are already being serves in plates.
this man is wicked!!! Very wicked. Can't stop laughing
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na who sen you message? undecided
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by Onegai(f): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin

First find a training school for them that you, the kids and the dogs will attend. You can train them to be housepets (not dogs chained outside) and they will be so behaved that they will bark and rush to the door/gate anytime they want to potty.

Tell the kids "it is your responsibility if you want to keep the dogs". Which means baths and feeding and walks must be sorted by your kids, so you stop getting HBP.

Food, go to pet section and ask them to give you a reasonable meal plan of rice and imported dog food.
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Onegai:
grin

First find a training school for them that you, the kids and the dogs will attend. You can train them to be housepets (not dogs chained outside) and they will be so behaved that they will bark and rush to the door/gate anytime they want to potty.

Tell the kids "it is your responsibility if you want to keep the dogs". Which means baths and feeding and walks must be sorted by your kids, so you stop getting HBP.

Food, go to pet section and ask them to give you a reasonable meal plan of rice and imported dog food.
imported dog food is very expensive especially the crunchy Jojo she talked about. I have a neighbor who drives his dog to the vetinary doctor twice every month and spends almost 30k on feeding her every month. When I asked him why all these expenses he told me the dog is pregnant when she delivers, he will sell the puppies and recover his money
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by queenfav(f): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2015
focus7:
you are very mean sir.lol@being served in plates.
Re: My Dogs Are About To Run Me Down, Help!! by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2015
Lol, those two dogs ain't nothing close to foreign breed. You can sell them or give it out to someone interested in them.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Baby Stroller / Should I Relocate To Lagos? Urgent Please! / What Should I Do My Nairaland Family? My Wife Has Been Password Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.