Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Any Idea How Much They Paint Car In Lagos Or Abeokuta? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Idea How Much They Paint Car In Lagos Or Abeokuta? (9404 Views)

Nigerian Used Car Needed In Ibadan Or Abeokuta / Does Anyone Have An Idea How Copart Works? / Anyone Have An Idea How Much To Ship Saloon Car From London To Cotonou? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea How Much They Paint Car In Lagos Or Abeokuta? by ray001: 8:56pm On May 09, 2009
Hi guys,
I need to get one of my cars repainted but i need an idea how much they charge for painting between abeokuta and lagos whichever one is cheaper.
The car is Mercedes Benz 230E.
Thanks.
Re: Any Idea How Much They Paint Car In Lagos Or Abeokuta? by promise72(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2009
painting is about the type of paint to use. workmanship of the painter. if you go only by price, you will be sorry.

Look for others with good paint on their cars (who resprayed) and ask them
Re: Any Idea How Much They Paint Car In Lagos Or Abeokuta? by triaophant: 9:15pm On May 09, 2009
Depends on the spray painter and the type of paint of paint that you would like to use. However, if you want to use Auto Base paint which is the best for your car to give it a very good finishing budject between thirty-five to forty thousand naira
Re: Any Idea How Much They Paint Car In Lagos Or Abeokuta? by teddy2t(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2009
Hi firstly depend on type of car and type of painting ,if u`re talking of sikkins painting 20/25k for normal car likke golf, but if u want autobase painting then u need to have some thing like 40/60k depending on how big in size ur car is
In ABK CALL DIS NO THE BEST PAINTER SO FAR IN EGBA IS CALL ALAJA WORKSHOP LOCATED @MECHANIC VILLAGE GTV RD PHONE NO---08035769541
In lag if after painting there is something they call baking in putting final touching to a car like oven go to BARIGA ASK OF BIONA @AKOKA 08034704855 bye
Re: Any Idea How Much They Paint Car In Lagos Or Abeokuta? by sweetnekys: 12:05pm On May 22, 2009
Teddy2t , are you a painter ? i ask you because i know that Autobase cost only 25k to 30k to paint that kind of car Benz here in lagos, so try to be sure of something before posting .
Re: Any Idea How Much They Paint Car In Lagos Or Abeokuta? by teddy2t(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2009
Hi ,what ever ur name is do u cutesy @all who do u think u send this to?U need 2 wacht the way u response to ppl.

(1) (Reply)

2000 Toyota Sienna Xle,leather, Power Sliding Door in Abuja / 2007 Toyota Camry XLE V4 Full Options RED & BLACK @2.6m Asking / PRICE REDUCE FOR BULDOG 380k URGENT SALE 08065144130.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.