Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

If You Need SMS Or Automated Voice Applications - Reach Me On This Tread - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You Need SMS Or Automated Voice Applications - Reach Me On This Tread (771 Views)

Automated Bursary System For School Management / I Need Sms Portal Creator / How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need SMS Or Automated Voice Applications - Reach Me On This Tread by 007Gbenga: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hey, guys are you trying to launch a brilliant idea (No worry i no dey thief idea wink) and get into Value added services for automated voice or sms apps and you don't know where to go or afraid the big multinationals will bill your head off?

No problem just reach me on this thread and we can discuss. You're guaranteed for affordable prices.

If you doubt my skill, i can let you use a sample an automated voice app i developed that helps you search the internet via calls in real time.

So hurry up and leave your contact! The first 2 people with concrete deals get a discount! cool

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Site Like MMM / A New Version Of Codemint Has Emerged In Grand Style / Make Money Online At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.