Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

We Are Liars! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Are Liars! (484 Views)

The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Liars! by ZeliaLauren(f): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
So yesterday i stopped for some coffee and the guy that worked at the coffee shop, he said good morning. How are you? and i said am fine , how are you? You know thats what you say when you get asked that question even though i knew within me that it was a lie.
I realized that i am liar, a big liar. We all are. We are all just pretending that we are ok when we are really not.
We all act like its okay for us to lie and we even expect everyone around us to lie.
we are all afraid that the whole world would come falling down if we are honest with each other.
I honestly believe that the lies we tell each other is what kills the world today. We all have loads we carry in our hearts all through our lives that slowly kill us.
Honesty won't hurt, just an atom of it.
Just a little truth from me.
Whats yours?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Gangan Drum Tutor...............please Its Urgent / 3 Reasons Why You Must Deep Clean Your Oven Regularly / 5 Ways Yoga Can Help Prevent Heart Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.