Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,426 members, 7,846,779 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage (1153 Views)

Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage by Maximiller(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Mavin first lady

Re: Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage by Maximiller(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Shared by MUA, Joyce Jacob. Tiwa's look to Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's wedding today...Another pic after the cut...

Re: Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage by yanabasee(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Yeah! But she's not a kid.... It's high time she stop giving dudes BJ on stage!
Re: Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage by Mekky05(m): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2015
She is looking fly! The dude above me though.. Did u receive Bj from her or a friend of yours did?
Re: Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage by fiverrbank(m): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2015
nice
Re: Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Not that bad
Re: Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage by kikies(m): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Mekky05:
She is looking fly! The dude above me though.. Did u receive Bj from her or a friend of yours did?
that dude shld quit weed,ryt?
Re: Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage by xreal: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Mekky05:

anything dem like, dem must talk.
in Flavour Nabania's voice
Re: Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage by Afrok(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Tiwa like butterflies sotey she had to carry one butterfly at the back of her shoes? shocked

On a serious note, nah everyday this Lilian Esoro and Ubi dey do wedding? Coz nah so so pictures from their wedding today i've being seeing since weekend.
Re: Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage by osemoses1234(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Fine woman

(1) (Reply)

See This Busty Model Playing In The Sea... Simply Er0tic Photos!!! / Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife / PHOTO: The Miss Universe Result Card That Confused Steve Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.