Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ice Prince And Girlfriend, Maima Have Broken Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince And Girlfriend, Maima Have Broken Up (863 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince And Girlfriend, Maima Have Broken Up by 9jaflaver: 3:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Oh Oh! Ice Prince and his Ghanaian/French girlfriend have broken up…A reliable source told MPN the lovers called it quits last week.The rapper was so smitten with Maima and was flaunting her allover …

For now, they still have each other’s pics on their socialmedia pages because they don’t want people to know..

However, true to my source’ words,actions don’t lie..They have hinted at their breakup..She totally ignored him on his birthday,instead putting up a quote..He also alluded to the fact he wants to be free and is starting over ….

Meanwhile,this is why its a bad idea to flaunt your love on social media when you are not 100% sure of ending up with that person…Everyone knows when you fight,breakup and the embarrasment of deleting photos is too much..

Hopefully,they get back together because she is the first girl Ice Prince openly claimed ..

Meanwhile,could this mean? He posted this last night..The lady with him was featured in his “Marry you video”

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/ice-prince-and-girlfriend-maima-have-broken-up/

Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend, Maima Have Broken Up by thebestonearth(m): 3:58am On Nov 02, 2015
9jaflaver:
Oh Oh! Ice Prince and his Ghanaian/French girlfriend have broken up…A reliable source told MPN the lovers called it quits last week.The rapper was so smitten with Maima and was flaunting her allover …

For now, they still have each other’s pics on their socialmedia pages because they don’t want people to know..

However, true to my source’ words,actions don’t lie..They have hinted at their breakup..She totally ignored him on his birthday,instead putting up a quote..He also alluded to the fact he wants to be free and is starting over ….

Meanwhile,this is why its a bad idea to flaunt your love on social media when you are not 100% sure of ending up with that person…Everyone knows when you fight,breakup and the embarrasment of deleting photos is too much..

Hopefully,they get back together because she is the first girl Ice Prince openly claimed ..

Meanwhile,could this mean? He posted this last night..The lady with him was featured in his “Marry you video”

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/ice-prince-and-girlfriend-maima-have-broken-up/
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend, Maima Have Broken Up by davoremix(m): 3:59am On Nov 02, 2015
hmmm i hope they get back together tho. best soccer game ever - Pes 2016.
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend, Maima Have Broken Up by fammo: 4:42am On Nov 02, 2015
We break up to make up......why am I awake by tis time sef
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend, Maima Have Broken Up by Luyeanka(f): 4:59am On Nov 02, 2015
"Maima that should be us"...
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend, Maima Have Broken Up by EzePromoe: 5:09am On Nov 02, 2015
These celebrities are something else when it comes to creating nuisance. They bring every single activity of theirs to the media, yet they complain of media intrusion into their private lives.
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend, Maima Have Broken Up by niggi4life(m): 5:24am On Nov 02, 2015
if them like make dem scatter, how e take affect my team Chelsea say dem dey 15th position

Do u think am happy? undecided
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend, Maima Have Broken Up by axortedbabe(f): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Wasn't there when the started..
So their drum of burukutu not mine

(1) (Reply)

Singer Phyno Shares A Lovely Sunday Photo / Chioma Vs Oge Who Fine Pass / Juliet Ibrahim Biography/ Career/ Persnal Life/instagram/husband And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.