Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Video Of Salawa Abeni And Her Son: Nice Song But Dressing Is Appalling, Watch - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video Of Salawa Abeni And Her Son: Nice Song But Dressing Is Appalling, Watch (828 Views)

Lagos Ready For Street Carnival: Olamide, Salawa Abeni, Others To Thrill Lagosia / HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer / (download)nice Song From A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Salawa Abeni And Her Son: Nice Song But Dressing Is Appalling, Watch by justin04(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2015
This is a nice Salawa Abeni remake song with her son at the recently concluded Felabration. But really, do we always have to copy the Western world in everything we do? I am thinking the son, BigShef,(his stage name) wants to be like Rick Ross. Someone needs to inform him even Rick Ross is trying to trim down. This is not healthy, and then to expose all that flesh? Salawa too needs to be advised, yes she is trying to look hip for the crowd, but Madam, what you are wearing in this video is not hip. Nice song though but “gentlelady” won’t dress like that.

Watch Video:

http://www.ibadancityng.com/video-of-salawa-abeni-and-her-son-nice-song-but-dressing-is-appalling-watch/

Re: Video Of Salawa Abeni And Her Son: Nice Song But Dressing Is Appalling, Watch by bigtt76(f): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Disgusting show angry shocked

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong, Kcee, E-money At War Over Peace Concert / FULL MIXTAPE: 2 Chainz – Daniel Son; Necklace Don [GIDILOADED.COM] / The Biggest Record Label In Town {fortune Records}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.