Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Treat All Kinds Of Std's,stay Longer During Sex, Enlarge Penis & Many More - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Treat All Kinds Of Std's,stay Longer During Sex, Enlarge Penis & Many More (574 Views)

Top 3 Food That Can Enlarge Your Joystick / If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You / 7 Kinds Of Cocktail And Mocktail Recipes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treat All Kinds Of Std's,stay Longer During Sex, Enlarge Penis & Many More by nathdgreat(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2015
Are you a man? a real man? how long can you last, and how many rounds can you go? are you aware that STD's & STI's have rendered so many men useless today? it has brought untold pain to so many homes and have even led to breakup of so many once happy homes.
Hi, am Dr Monsha Allah, i am here to educate you about infections, and to provide you a lasting and total cure to whatever infections there may be in your body, no matter how long you have had it, and to undo whatever havoc it has wreaked on you.
Infection can render a man impotent, and can cause erectile dysfunction, the man can not go more than one round of sex, and even the one round of sex, might not even last more than few seconds. A lot of people have dangerous infections and might not even know they have it till some of the symptoms start showing up.
Below are some of the sexually transmitted diseases that i treat perfectly; Staphylococcus, Quick ejaculation, HIV treatment, Watery sperm, Low sperm count, Enlargement of penis, Irregular Menstruation, Waist Pain, Syphilis, Weak Organ,Ulcer, Vagina discharge, Diabetics, Dull Memory...etc.
when you come to my clinic, i will give you specially prepared herbs that will totally flush out all the infections you might have no matter the name. after the treatment, when you perform your duty as a man, you will take charge like a real man.
how do you know you have staphylococcus? early in the morning, your first urine, pass it inside a white or transparent bottle, then add potash to it and ...Read More
Re: Treat All Kinds Of Std's,stay Longer During Sex, Enlarge Penis & Many More by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2015
And you post this on FOOD.

(1) (Reply)

Falafel Hut Makes Me Ill! / Universal Charging Station Sale At Micostar Mall / Man Flogs Goat For Eating His Plate Of Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.