Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,554 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off (1040 Views)

Habits Your Roommate Portray That Piss You Off / Funny Phrases Used In Nigerian Newspapers / Nairalanders Who Piss Me Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by wanville(m): 1:12am On May 10, 2009
wink
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by SeanT21(f): 1:22am On May 10, 2009
My step-dad always got mad when i said " LET ME GO AND POOOPOOOO"

Hahaha
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by biolabee(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2009
whatever,
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by twigblu(f): 7:03pm On May 10, 2009
The annoying girlish phrase "its a lie!"The annoying secretary's phrase"she is not on sit"the irritating way people form with accents that sound like they under water?
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by wanville(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2009
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by Shagati(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2009
Too many to mention but some that come to mind are:

", offenders would be decisively dealt with" (Or ", offenders would be made to face the full wrath of the law, "wink - Commonly used by Nigerian Govt agencies. You'd never hear a phrase like that in a civilised democracy

"It's like" - (", It's like I want to go to school today, "wink Very bad grammer!

"So therefore" - Atiku is no 1 culprit here.

"Whatever" - You're losing an argument and the next thing to say is "WATEVA", SHEESH, I could strangle!!! angry angry

I'll think up some more and add to the above list

Shagati
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by wanville(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2009
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by deb(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2009
HATE: Will do my possible best, still yet, the way and the manner, a little bit e.t.c.

CORRECTION: You do only your BEST POSSIBLE, its either YET or STILL, and its either THE WAY or THE MANNER
don't join them, Same goes for A BIT or A LITTLE. Some professors make these mistakes in the lecture room.
Thank you grin grin
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by Winnergal(f): 7:48pm On May 11, 2009
deb:

HATE: Will do my possible best, still yet, the way and the manner, a little bit e.t.c.

CORRECTION: You do only your BEST POSSIBLE, its either YET or STILL, and its either THE WAY or THE MANNERdon't join them, Same goes for A BIT or A LITTLE. Some professors make these mistakes in the lecture room.
Thank you grin grin

There's nothiing wrong with the bolded . . .
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by deb(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2009
if u say so
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by biolabee(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2009
watever as a phrase
i also dislike äre you serious
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by wanville(m): 4:09am On May 24, 2009
shocked
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by Gabry(f): 7:52am On May 24, 2009
Whatever

K

Yeah yeah

F Word

I dont like those words atall angry
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by mamba74(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2009
@ gabrywyl

It's strange that u don't like "ok". My point is, u as a Malaysian "ok ok ok lah" is a standard affirmation phrase over ther.
How do u cope if u dont like "ok"? I guess the Taxi caller service operator really pisses u off, lol, grin grin grin
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by gentle(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2009
Who cares and whatever.
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 24, 2009
@poster, What is kinda wrong or not correct abou the phrase of going to take a birth? Eh! undecided
Re: What Are Some Annoying Phrases/words Pple Use That Piss You Off by wanville(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2009

(1) (Reply)

2001 Nissan Maxima For Sale At Reasonable Price(non-nigerian Used) / Re-fluted Pumpkin (ugwu) Production / Truck Owners Have Been Advised To Beware Of Fake NILODA Stickers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.