Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Needs Heals From A Broken Marriage- ‘I Have Been Hurt’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Needs Heals From A Broken Marriage- ‘I Have Been Hurt’ (703 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Needs Heals From A Broken Marriage- ‘I Have Been Hurt’ by Treash(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu
finally opens up about her failed
marriage with her estranged
husband, Adeniyi Johnson.
Toyin, who’s been dealing with
marital issues with husband Adeniyi
Johnson for several months, is
insinuating that she’s ready to move
on from the marriage and start a new
chapter in her life.
She pleaded with her fans to make
the transition easy for her by focusing
on her professional work not her
personal life.
Via her Instagram page she wrote:

“I have loved, I have trusted. I have
been hurt, severally, still, I have been
faithful, to love. There comes a time
however when one needs to be
faithful to SELF. My peeps it will be
totally insensitive of me not clear the
air on some issues concerning my
relationship. I know you all love me
and want the best for me but I need
you to trust me on this. Trust me I
want the best for myself too. If you
truly love me and wish me well, please
help me focus on my professional
career. I want to be the best I can be
and bring joy to as many as I can. I
have taken a decision I know is best
for my well being for now and all I
need from all and sundry, are your
prayers and unwavering support.

“Please do not let me dwell on the
past. It’s hurting. I want to heal. Please
help me in my healing process. I need
to heal first. The simple thing I need
you all to do for me is stop the
pressure on me over my personal
issues. Help me grow professionally.
Criticized my work. I have many of
them. I love you all.”

www.gistreel.com/2015/10/23/toyin-aimakhu-begs-fans-to-help-her-heal-from-a-broken-marriage-i-have-been-hurt/
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Needs Heals From A Broken Marriage- ‘I Have Been Hurt’ by Jayson504(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Needs Heals From A Broken Marriage- ‘I Have Been Hurt’ by divinehand2003(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Divorce rate is on the increase. Pray not to be a victim
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Needs Heals From A Broken Marriage- ‘I Have Been Hurt’ by mofayodeyahoo: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2015
You are forgiven, but think of these:

stop acting with ur destiny, look for a godly man..he might not have millions like you now the one on his way to top of ladder

this is type of person dat can celebrate you, and let world knows you are a celebrity.

A man/woman in Christ is de one wit hope of glory

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Men In Nigeria 2015+their Net Worth / Kris Jenner ‘Bursts Into Tears’ After Getting Cute Handmade Card From Her Grand / Tony Tetuila Shows Up At The G.O.A.T Concert Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.