Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

CR7 – I’m Better Than Lionel Messi – Do You Agree With Him? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CR7 – I’m Better Than Lionel Messi – Do You Agree With Him? (674 Views)

An Angry Pundit Slams Messi. Do You Agree!!? / 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Cage Messi, Do Well In Russia – Taribo West / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CR7 – I’m Better Than Lionel Messi – Do You Agree With Him? by welles007: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo says he is a better player than Lionel Messi, his archrival at Barcelona. Ronaldo is Real’s all-time top scorer with 326 goals in 313 appearances and has won league titles in England and Spain, while Messi is the only footballer in history to have won the Ballon d’Or four times. […]

Read More: http://tanko.com.ng
Re: CR7 – I’m Better Than Lionel Messi – Do You Agree With Him? by nikkiking(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2015
Yes

1 Like

Re: CR7 – I’m Better Than Lionel Messi – Do You Agree With Him? by Yustash001(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Laye laye...never..may be in another world bt certainly not better than the present messi

1 Like

Re: CR7 – I’m Better Than Lionel Messi – Do You Agree With Him? by HARDBUOI: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
ronaldo is never betta dan messi in terms of creativity
d only advantage he has is his body
Re: CR7 – I’m Better Than Lionel Messi – Do You Agree With Him? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
He needs his daily dose of

(1) (Reply)

Footballers Hilarious Comments On Facebook About FIFA Ballon D'or Shortlist. / Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Football Viewing Centre. / Join Me As I Create A New Whatsapp Group And Settle Me After 3days Of Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.