Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures (23435 Views)

Exclusive: Leaked Full Specs Of Infinix Big 6 / Infinix Big 6 - Infinix' Latest Flagship? What Do We Think It Is? / What Is Infinix Big Six? Waterproof Or Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by tempem: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2015
augster:
great to see someone who understands grin
Ain't arguing abouu the source thing, tecno and infinix difference. All I care for is your detailed explanation.. Refering me to Google would be fine, but, I want it raw here, please.
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by 2baga(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2015
tempem:
Ain't arguing abouu the source thing, tecno and infinix difference. All I care for is your detailed explanation.. Refering me to Google would be fine, but, I want it raw here, please.

Tecno parent coy bought the old french phone maker "Sagem" (remember them?)

Re-branded the factory and gave birth to INFINIX - (while some parts are designed in France, the major manufacturing is done in mainland China)

Even the almighty Iphone- series have their factory in china as well as a host of some of the most popular names and brands

For the past 18 months Microsoft has been directing the affairs of the former Finnish phone-maker "Nokia" Hence the advent of all current windows powered phones proudly sporting the MICROSOFT name and logo.
But from the 2quater of 2016 (following the expiration of the non-compete agreement between Nokia & Microsoft)
There shall be a re-awakening of the colossal NOKIA. unconfirmed reports suggests that henceforth the world should be getting set to witness the true merger of the Hardcore, High-quality hardware of the legendary Nokia with the Super-fast, ultra-sleek Android Soul software.....

SAmsung, Iphone etc beware.... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by Frontier2: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2015
@OP, where is the specs now. You fall my hand really bad
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by tempem: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
2baga:

Tecno parent coy bought the old french phone maker "Sagem" (remember them?)

Re-branded the factory and gave birth to INFINIX - (while some parts are designed in France, the major manufacturing is done in mainland China)

Even the almighty Iphone- series have their factory in china as well as a host of some of the most popular names and brands

For the past 18 months Microsoft has been directing the affairs of the former Finnish phone-maker "Nokia" Hence the advent of all current windows powered phones proudly sporting the MICROSOFT name and logo.
But from the 2quater of 2016 (following the expiration of the non-compete agreement between Nokia & Microsoft)
There shall be a re-awakening of the colossal NOKIA. unconfirmed reports suggests that henceforth the world should be getting set to witness the true merger of the Hardcore, High-quality hardware of the legendary Nokia with the Super-fast, ultra-sleek Android Soul software.....

SAmsung, Iphone etc beware.... grin grin grin
thanks a bunch ma dear.. Sensing a hardcore nokia fan. Wait we still talking.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by ademipeju(f): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by daphid25(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Donmichaelz:
Chinko is chinko end of story.........
If u still buying techno,infinix,and d oda one DAT starts with Gio,
U don't know noin and am gonna show u somein
What is this one saying? Tecno is better than Infinix abi na Infinity Check out the Phantom5... Top quality

1 Like

Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by mosjames: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
tempem:
thanks a bunch ma dear.. Sensing a hardcore nokia fan. Wait we still talking.
Nokia na old school
Na Tecno dey rain
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by sats: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
abdul4new:
Make I quickly sell my 4 month old hot note pro this is a must buy. Infinix kicking the ass of tecno since time immemorial.
FYI infinix and tecno are the same

just like blu and gionee
or lenovo and zuk
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by daphid25(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
sats:
FYI infinix and tecno are the same
just like blu and gionee or lenovo and zuk
Tecno is better tho. Check out their new Phantom5
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by sats: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
daphid25:

Tecno is better tho.
Check out their new Phantom5
i aint checking shiit
i dont dont do tecno
never did
never will

1 Like

Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by sats: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
tempem:
u want it raw here
here na farm?
u av been told how 2 find d info
u still want to b spoonfed
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by sats: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
benigneOne:

Bournvita & Milo na the same too na

Smh
pls can u do sma?
that will get my attention
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by daphid25(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
sats:
i aint checking shiit i dont dont do tecno never did never will
Then you don't know what you're missing out on
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by tempem: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
sats:

u want it raw here
here na farm?
u av been told how 2 find d info
u still want to b spoonfed
lol the nairaland oversabi's. Well, got no deal with you, the person I mentioned is right by my side. Thanks, though. I got your point.
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by sats: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
tempem:
lol the nairaland oversabi's. Well, got no deal with you, the person I mentioned is right by my side. Thanks, though. I got your point.
you welcome
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by Marvell23(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hope if infinix announce the price una no go faint. Some of us still complaining about phantom 5 being expensive but it ain't considering the specs and quality
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by ayindejimmy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by Lk01: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2015
smithwilliam:
what's your location so that I can get that your note pro when you finally wish to sell it
I'd like to sell my infinix hot note pro too
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by mosjames: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Lk01:

Hehe.. He wants to sell because infinix phone are shit now
Tecno don overtake them
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by Birniwa(m): 1:37am On Nov 04, 2015
What is more accurate to Infinix Big 6 is that the phone features 6" wide screen, 6,000 mAh battery backup and maybe Android 6.0 Marshmallow hence the 'Big 6' in its name.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by Theflexlord: 5:01am On Nov 04, 2015
I prefer LG products

Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2015
daphid25:

Tecno is better tho.
Check out their new Phantom5
Dis one jst keep clamouring on phantom 5
Who go buy dat shit @such price?
A chinko for dat mata

1 Like

Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by smithwilliam: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Lk01:

Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by Xhaka(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2015
allenadeola:
With my 2 years experience with Infinix phones, I am sure the phone will simply be an improvement on what we've seen so far this year, so I'm actually looking forward to seeing the new infinix with the following features

*Android 5.0 lollipop
*high mega pixel camera like 12MP
*2 GB RAM / 32GB ROM
* 4000/6000mAh battery
*Finger Print like Phantom? tongue? *who knows*
Tecno have all of the above
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by deelabs(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Qaulity Toyota And Nissan Auto Parts @http://carpartsnigeria.com/vendordetails
DIVINE AUTO VENTURES LTD
Ifeanyi Uzoamaka
https://twitter.com/NGCarParts
http://facebook.com/carpartsnigeria
09099995678, 07035564512, 0812 8082225
inquiry@CarPartsNigeria.com
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by eleshin(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
tbasejones:
Infinix mobile has finally announced the launch date of its yet to be released handset and also dropped the A.K.A for the device.
The lunch date is said to be on the 27th of November 2015 and the date happens to be on Black Friday.
The A.K.A given to the device is INFINIX BIG 6 and Infinix mobile also compare it with the biggest planet in the universe.

INFINIX BIG 6 SPECIFICATION

• 6.0 inch in size
• Flash charge

NOTE : The above specification is just a guess and not official.

LEAK PICTURES
Abeg where the picture dey?
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by ThisMeansWAR: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
smithwilliam:
what's your location so that I can get that your note pro when you finally wish to sell it
I want to sell mine now ...ibadan
Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by Peeps520: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
package

Re: Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures by mitcano7(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Donmichaelz:
Chinko is chinko end of story.........

If u still buying techno,infinix,and d oda one DAT starts with Gio,

U don't know noin and am gonna show u somein

Mention one mobile phone company that does not have any connection with china.. ....all do.. ..ranging from chip production to other accessories. .. China is everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. / Pes 2021 Ppsspp Download Iso For Android / See What Happens When Your Smartphone Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.