Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Marble, Onyx, Travertine, Granite - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marble, Onyx, Travertine, Granite (583 Views)

Tiles/marble Installation / Turkish Onyx Bookmatch / Natural Stone, Marble, Onyx, Travertine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marble, Onyx, Travertine, Granite by BilginMuh(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dear Sir, Madam

We are manufacturer and exporter company about marble and onyx. We manufacture from our own quarries and we size them in our own factory.

We may work as supplier or in Project base.

We are very interested in your market and we wish to colaborate with local profeccional marketing companies.

You may see our selections from following link; or for any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact with us.

https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble?fref=ts

www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Could you please show a way for this purpose.

Best Regards,
Bilgin Team
+90216 489 6480
+905327607234
naturalstoneng@hotmail.com
Re: Marble, Onyx, Travertine, Granite by akinloluwao: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2015
You have nice products and no doubt it will sell very well in Nigeria.

I want to start advertising your products in NIGERIA.

I am a Graphics Artist/online/Offline Marketer and Social Media Officer. If you can employ me, i will be happy to work for you and you will never regret it. i reside in Lagos Nigeria and i know where and how to market your products.

my contact is akinloluwao@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Marble, Onyx, Travertine, Granite by BilginMuh(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dear Akinloluwa,

My mail to you turn me back from postmaster. Can you please update an other e-mail adress to us.

Best Regards

akinloluwao:
You have nice products and no doubt it will sell very well in Nigeria.

I want to start advertising your products in NIGERIA.

I am a Graphics Artist/online/Offline Marketer and Social Media Officer. If you can employ me, i will be happy to work for you and you will never regret it. i reside in Lagos Nigeria and i know where and how to market your products.

my contact is akinloluwao@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Marble, Onyx, Travertine, Granite by akinloluwao: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
BilginMuh:
Dear Akinloluwa,

My mail to you turn me back from postmaster. Can you please update an other e-mail adress to us.

Best Regards

thanks for your response.

you can mail me on akinreals@yahoo.com

thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 500k Month From Online Business With Ease / Weekly Clinbet Jackpot Winners / Where U Will Get A Complete Bulksms Site Setup 4 Profiting @ N25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.