Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! (1641 Views)

Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) / Chelsea Players Want Mourinho To Be Sacked / The Players Who Want Mourinho Out Of Chelsea.. And Other Stories!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Yes! Petitions have been flying around stamford bridge for the sack of mourinho which I'm somewhat in support of, But why am I in surport?

1- A player like Hazard is a freelancer player just like C.Ronaldo, they don't need too much rules from the coach to get the job done on the pitch, but somehow mourinho wants hazard to bend to his rules.

2- The sale of Peter Cech is haunting the team at this period, Cech is legendary and NOT supposed to be sideline for little boy and not like as if he was under performing or not in form.

3- Some players in the team don't like the strict and bossy attitude of mourinho but they somehow keep it strictly business with him.

4- To a blue blood fan like me, I feel the pain as others are feeling, the pain of being ridiculed by those other lame teams not on our level, I tell you what, Abramovic feels the same but he's trying to persevere so he don't get in a cross road with mourinho, its the board that's so concerned at the moment.

5- Only thing constant is change, we just need change, the earlier the better because the premier league ranking table and numbers never lie even though man do.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by HungerBAD: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chelsea bad play has nothing to do with the Coach.

Blame the players.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by ajasbaba(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
NAH YOU EMPLOY AM.
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:

Blame the players.
But synergy of the players and the coachito bring forth result.
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by HungerBAD: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
aaronson:
But synergy of the players and the coachito bring forth result.

There is so much a Coach can do.

You can force a Donkey to the stream, but cant force the donkey to drink water.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by eleko1: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
They shouldn't sack am.Leave him till he do the shekpe pipu like Moye do Man U b4 they kick him outa.VickyRotex, how far undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by fazzy28(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
D coach does his part behind d scene, while d players av to shw d viewers wat d coach is doin, he shuldnt b sacked, mk dem leave am, mk em bring d club bck to winning ways, wunt b surprised if dis was posted by an Arsenal fan..
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by flexxyworld(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
aaronson:
Yes! Petitions have been flying around stamford bridge for the sack of mourinho which I'm somewhat in support of, But why am I in surport?

1- A player like Hazard is a freelancer player just like C.Ronaldo, they don't need too much rules from the coach to get the job done on the pitch, but somehow mourinho wants hazard to bend to his rules.

2- The sale of Peter Cech is haunting the team at this period, Cech is legendary and supposed to be sideline for little boy and not like as if he was under performing or not in form.

3- Some players in the team don't like the strict and bossy attitude of mourinho but they somehow keep it strictly business with him.

4- To a blue blood fan like me, I feel the pain as others are feeling, the pain of being ridiculed by those other lame teams not on our level, I tell you what, Abramovic feels the same but he's trying to persevere so he don't get in a cross road with mourinho, its the board that's so concerned at the moment.

5- Only thing constant is change, we just need change, the earlier the better because the premier league ranking table and numbers never lie even though man do.

I wish I could really have asay but all your point are invalid.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by Ukeachu1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
flexxyworld:

I wish I could really have asay but all your point are invalid.
none is invalid
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by Ukeachu1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:

Blame the players.

no... blame d fans
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:

There is so much a Coach can do.

You can force a Donkey to the stream, but cant force the donkey to drink water.
Word! But we talking human here not animals.
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by flexxyworld(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ukeachu1:

none is invalid

Lemme give you a brief point to prove
1. Same mourinho coached the same Ronaldo in madrid and he scored his most goal in a season under him,world the worldbest too and he has coached more superstars than hazard. If hazard just wanna feel like a super star too soon, when he isn't then he should bounce.

2. The sale of cech wasn't mourinho, it was a superior order even Abramovich gave I'm 4million pounds as a compensation for service. Mourinho would NEVER sells such calibre of player to a direct rival, talkmore of arsenal. NEVER

3. Mourinho is the boss and must act it. Atleast he earns so much and his records speak for itself

4. Even mourinho is such a proud guy, you should be sure the result so far would be even more embarassing to his personality, so he feels the heat aswel.. Its just a pity for all of us associated with chelseafc.

5. Yea change is constant but I'm from the school of tot that say if it isn't broken don't fix it.. Chelsea would never have. A better coach than mourinho, we should stop thinking shortterm anymore, if we do a quick fix and sack him, trust me after 2years again, even you would clamour for mourinho to return. Let's support this man, yes, he has his flaws but he holds chelsea in high esteem. He won a league after 5years for us just few months ago, his he suddenly a worst coach? Think deep

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by Ukeachu1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
flexxyworld:

1. Same mourinho coached the same Ronaldo in madrid and he scored his most goal in a season under him,world the worldbest too and he has coached more superstars than hazard. If hazard just wanna feel like a super star too soon, when he isn't then he should bounce.

2. The sale of cech wasn't mourinho, it was a superior order even Abramovich gave I'm 4million pounds as a compensation for service. Mourinho would NEVER sells such calibre of player to a direct rival, talkmore of arsenal. NEVER

3. Mourinho is the boss and must act it. Atleast he earns so much and his records speak for itself

4. Even mourinho is such a proud guy, you should be sure the result so far would be even more embarassing to his personality, so he feels the heat aswel.. Its just a pity for all of us associated with chelseafc.

5. Yea change is constant but I'm from the school of tot that say if it isn't broken don't fix it.. Chelsea would never have. A better coach than mourinho, we should stop thinking shortterm anymore, if we do a quick fix and sack him, trust me after 2years again, even you would clamour for mourinho to return. Let's support this man, yes, he has his flaws but he holds chelsea in high esteem. He won a league after 5years for us just few months ago, his he suddenly a worst coach?
Think deep

1. at Madrid he did not restrict ronaldo nor task him with defense. he Neva dropped him to d bench too

2. he dropped cech to d bench hence d sale. since he came back to Stamford he has sold out too many good players. if only Felipe Luis was still around.

3. DAT one na in concern

4. in concern too

5. Chelsea really needs change . esp in players line up. his refusal to change Ivanovic cost d team tens of points.

anyways he is d best for Chelsea and Chelsea is d best for him
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by VickyRotex(f): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
eleko1:
They shouldn't sack am.Leave him till he do the sheep pipu like Moye b4 they kick him outa.VickyRotex, how far undecided lipsrsealed

So you sef dey part of the people wey dey insult us angry

Be nice to us, encourage us embarassed We'll rise again o cry
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by Haywhymido(m): 1:01am On Nov 03, 2015
flexxyworld:

5. Yea change is constant but I'm from the school of tot that say if it isn't broken don't fix it.. Chelsea would never have. A better coach than mourinho, we should stop thinking shortterm anymore, if we do a quick fix and sack him, trust me after 2years again, even you would clamour for mourinho to return. Let's support this man, yes, he has his flaws but he holds chelsea in high esteem. He won a league after 5years for us just few months ago, his he suddenly a worst coach? Think deep
ur thought n mine are the same. The best is to stick with the special one in dis trialling moment.Though, am afraid of missing out on top four. Also, i see mourinho selling hazard if he doesn't change b4 d end of season. He has became lackadaisical recently.
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by millhouse: 7:25am On Nov 03, 2015
Ft
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by lahify(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op it is not by force and you don't have a say in mou's future. Try and learn one simple phenomenon called loyalty. If hazard is feeling too big he should be dropped that guy will never be the best in the world his touches are too soft for someone aspiring to be the world best player. If chelsea relegates or don't make top4 I ll always support them. Lastly it is fans like you that makes arsenal fans to lamblast us that we only watch football for the winning and not passion. Cfc is bigger dan hazard Bleep him and his pride
Re: 5 Reasons I Want Mourinho Sacked! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
@ Op
your points are baseless especially about Hazard. JM gave him and Fab a free role which
they testify to during press conference. . . "He allows me play my game"

I think that JM mistake came up through repetitive playing style and techniques.
Every coach has studied the team and players. CFC game is very predictable once
you see the line-up and formation.

Fabregas - Assist
Hazard - Dribbles
Costa - Score goal
Mikel/Matic/Ramire/ - Support defence from midfield
Ivanovic/Az. - Overlap

the reason why Williams seems to be performing is due to the same reason. he had little
playing time (compare to the rest) and they are yet to understand his pattern.
Perharps a change in formation and playing techniques could pick opponent by surprise.

To Sack is not an option, as no coach can currently bring CFC out of this mess now.

(1) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Are Crowned 2015/16 La Liga Champions / Arsenal Legend Thierry Henry Questions Chamberlain Skills / I Have A Team That Can Beat Eagles – Zambia Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.