Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Having Issues With My Xperia Z3 And Z2. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Issues With My Xperia Z3 And Z2. (344 Views)

Sony Soon To Release Android 6.0.1 For Xperia Z2, Z3, And Z3 Compact. / Anybody Also Having Issues With Etisalat Simple Server / Please How Do I Unbrick My Xperia S Arc Lt18i? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues With My Xperia Z3 And Z2. by edunwosu(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hello House.

Please I need help here with my phone screen. The first one which is Z2 fall and broken a little bit but the whole screen stop working. Now my Z3 slip off my hand and fall with a bit crack on screen. Now I can open my phone because I locked it.

Please i need good answer to these.

1. where can I get it change? A trusted one or Sony mobile service centre contact.

2. What do I do to unlock it. Even if it is harHello House.

Please I help here with my screen. The first one which is Z2 fall and broken a little bit but the whole screen stop working. Now my Z3 slip off my hand fall with a bit crack on screen. Now I can open my phone because I locked.

I need good answer to these.

1. where can I get change? I trusted one or Sony mobile contact.

2. What do I know unlock it. Even if it hard reset.

Hoping to get answers.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Help Me With Rooting My Itel It 1403+ Android Smartphone ? / See How To Upgrade To Windows 10 / Smart Mobile Phone A Threats To Traditional DVD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.