Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience (5214 Views)

Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Online Dating Is Dead In Nigeria / Why Online Dating Is Superior!go Find Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by Enquirer: 2:55pm On May 09, 2009
Online dating is dicey. One time I met a babe online. We chatted and exchanged lots of emails. We even shared pics. I decided to pay her a visit in her school (she was in ABSU then). It was a complete turn off. i didn't want to hurt her feelings so I gently disengaged from the relationship. Have been cautious of online dating ever since. Prefer to hook up through friends and relations.

2 Likes

Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by greatng: 6:14pm On May 09, 2009
Enquirer I accept your point.
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by davenport(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2009
online dating is fake n dangerous especially in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by olanajim(m): 3:25am On Jun 17, 2009
@davenport,
Why Nigeria?

@poster,
when you meet your woman, what was the thing that turned you off? Did you see her before meeting her?

2 Likes

Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by benheart(f): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2009
@poster

wat really turned you off about her, anyway i dont know wat went wrong in ur own case but as for me,i met my man online and we have been dating for 5years now. although as humans, we have our various differences and we settle it. maybe all the qaulities you were expecting was not there in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by Youngboi20(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2012
Yeah thats true online dating is a bit dangerous but most of we men excluding me find it difficult to meet girl live and find it easy meeting girls online all the same nothing is perfect, ciao youngboi.
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by Emeka72(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2012
On-line Dating work for some people.
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by Youngboi20(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
Yeah i have a friend who met his love online @ facebook and the girl is damn sexy so still on the matter nothing is perfect.
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by feci4christ(f): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
very funny...i dont believe it works.but then that it doesn't work for you doesnt mean it wont work for some1else.we need to be careful about our motives and clarify what emotions and/or feelings you are displaying towards someone be it online,face to face,e.t.c.
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 04, 2012
Kayode
Needs a lady btw 18-28 that stays around iyana ipaja/Sango and ojota area for serious relationship. am a working class, tall, dark and cute....hit me up and we'll hook up ..08097206259
it will work dude
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by Andrew3(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2012
kay Man: Kayode
Needs a lady btw 18-28 that stays around iyana ipaja/Sango and ojota area for serious relationship. am a working class, tall, dark and cute....hit me up and we'll hook up ..08097206259
it will work dude
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by Jayboy124: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2012
When you start dating someone offline and then decide the dating should go online, there're bound to be issues. Also happens the other way round.

I always feel when both parties are very honest online, things work better.

2 Likes

Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by nikky2012(f): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
shocked grin grin grin grin ;DHmmm I dey laugh ooO u know its true , its like a two way tin where some might be sooO lucky .... To find der choice and for some has horriable story of der lyf to tell angryto be honset online dating isn't d best .... Ok let's say for dose dat av taste u kwon... Gud taste hmmm nah waoOOoo wen u found ur sef in a kind of situation av been in love wit someone u avn't met and al along u av been speaking on fone ... Eg her\his voice treals u ....u know ... Already lost in love hmm u now arrange to meet somewhere on meetn dat person u found out dat :he\she is not ur type
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by Jayboy124: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
nikky2012: shocked grin grin grin grin ;DHmmm I dey laugh ooO u know its true , its like a two way tin where some might be sooO lucky .... To find der choice and for some has horriable story of der lyf to tell angryto be honset online dating isn't d best .... Ok let's say for dose dat av taste u kwon... Gud taste hmmm nah waoOOoo wen u found ur sef in a kind of situation av been in love wit someone u avn't met and al along u av been speaking on fone ... Eg her\his voice treals u ....u know ... Already lost in love hmm u now arrange to meet somewhere on meetn dat person u found out dat :he\she is not ur type

If two people are honest with each other online, talk often, exchange pictures and really like each other, they'll likely be each other's type.

Again, they might not be.

2 Likes

Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by aydriano(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
I hv 2 say i agree wit u.a lot of wat we c online are fake

1 Like

Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by sayatyadebayor(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
[right][/right][i][/i]is true because of most ladies online are not for real relationship,so you need to be carefuly for them, is my pointis true because of most ladies online are not for real relationship,so you need to be carefuly for them, is my pointis true because of most ladies online are not for real relationship,so you need to be carefuly for them, is my point
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by greall1: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
abeg you dont have xperience online dating

nikky2012: shocked grin grin grin grin ;DHmmm I dey laugh ooO u know its true , its like a two way tin where some might be sooO lucky .... To find der choice and for some has horriable story of der lyf to tell angryto be honset online dating isn't d best .... Ok let's say for dose dat av taste u kwon... Gud taste hmmm nah waoOOoo wen u found ur sef in a kind of situation av been in love wit someone u avn't met and al along u av been speaking on fone ... Eg her\his voice treals u ....u know ... Already lost in love hmm u now arrange to meet somewhere on meetn dat person u found out dat :he\she is not ur type
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by fredopayee(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
benheart: @poster

wat really turned you off about her, anyway i dont know wat went wrong in ur own case but as for me,i met my man online and we have been dating for 5years now. although as humans, we have our various differences and we settle it. maybe all the qaulities you were expecting was not there in the first place.
You proudly dated someone for 5years? Where una 2 dey go, dem no dey reach??

3 Likes

Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by alfajamiu(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
On line dating is an interesting programm that keep one away from doing rob ise in the street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by ChinenyeEgege: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2013
Why are women so hard to decipher? Simply because we try to understand them from a man’s point of view without understanding the basic premise that women think differently from men.
In fact, women have completely different wiring than men and we will never be able to understand them on a logical level, which is how we approach most everything
Chinenye Egege
www.cclplrmrrebooks.com
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by adriel39(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Youngboi20:
Yeah thats true online dating is a bit dangerous but most of we men excluding me find it difficult to meet girl live and find it easy meeting girls online all the same nothing is perfect, ciao youngboi.

you are also right but online dating is best and easy way of meets your love and any new friends.
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by sisisioge: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op don't give up! Some really hit it. You can too. Will try to give it another shot too.

BTW, how do I quote a thread? Thanks
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by KateFowler: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have an other opinion. I recently start to date via online dating. There are some good websites on the web. For example my friend uses http://find-bride.com . It is really reliable. Just be careful with online dating... Good luckwink
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by Xxquisitee: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
+2348029226540

Call ladies looking for companion
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by michaelolushola: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Enquirer:
Online dating is dicey. One time I met a babe online. We chatted and exchanged lots of emails. We even shared pics. I decided to pay her a visit in her school (she was in ABSU then). It was a complete turn off. i didn't want to hurt her feelings so I gently disengaged from the relationship. Have been cautious of online dating ever since. Prefer to hook up through friends and relations.

I agree with you bro. But there are some amazing one out there now, have you checked LostRib.com? http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v I heard its the best matchmaking/dating site in Nigeria
Re: Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience by Alpha789: 12:53am On Nov 05, 2019
I want to learn about your online dating experiences for a new Najia dating site I'm working on.

Will you help me by taking a quick survey? https://forms.gle/QSN7NxeMySikSVUAA

This should take no more than 5 minutes of your time.

I'm raffling N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) Recharge Cards and also free access to participants.

Thanks cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Network / Any Girl In Ibadan For Hookup / Swingers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.