Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Just Got Bitten By A Rodent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Got Bitten By A Rodent (1429 Views)

Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos / Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
I just got bitten by a rodent which is quite strange. The manner at which I wan bitten still marvels me and I have taken an antidote. I was sitting at my balcony checking out nairaland when d rodent came and bit me and ran back to where it came from. Pls are there any adverse effect afterwards?
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by eleko1: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin winch and wizard Don chop am.Joke apart,nothing do u.Fear not
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by delishpot: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just take rabbies vaccine. That rodent get rabbies.
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
eleko1:
grin grin grin grin grin winch and wizard Don chop am.Joke apart,nothing do u.Fear not
for a minute, I thought about my entire life. I never born pikin, never build mansion..even my sins sef. But my fear's been eased
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
delishpot:
Just take rabbies vaccine. That rodent get rabbies.
thanks sir
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by delishpot: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Moz22:
thanks sir

You are welcome. Did you visit a hospital after the bite?

Did you see it run towards you before the bite or you just noticed it bit you and ran off?
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
delishpot:

You are welcome. Did you visit a hospital after the bite?

Did you see it run towards you before the bite or you just noticed it bit you and ran off?
nope I didn't see it. It bit me and ran off. Yes I have visited a clinic.
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by eleko1: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Moz22:
for a minute, I thought about my entire life. I never born pikin, never build mansion..even my sins sef. But my fear's been eased
That won't stop ur lifting. There’s time for everything. Ur own son, wife,car/house is on d way
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by delishpot: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Moz22:
nope I didn't see it. It bit me and ran off. Yes I have visited a clinic.

Ok. You prolly stepped on it and it reacted by bitting you. Pkele. A rat(not the house rat) once bit me when I was a kid. I caught one it had a beautiful brown and black coat. Wanted it for a pet. The crazy thing bit me and ran off. I did not tell my parents. Lucky me I did not get any infection.
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by jamex93(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
I see
Those women from ur village don show
Na alert dem alert u so

So u too prepare for dem
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by jamex93(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
delishpot:

Ok. You prolly stepped on it and it reacted by bitting you. Pkele. A rat(not the house rat) once bit me when I was a kid. I caught one it had a beautiful brown and black coat. Wanted it for a pet. The crazy thing bit me and ran off. I did not tell my parents. Lucky me I did not get any infection.

Rat?

For pet?

U tink say u b cartoon?
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
delishpot:

I was sitting at my balcony browsing nairaland..didn't step on it. When I asked some yoruba elders, they said it was actually sent to me and that I shd thank my stars that I reported on time. But who did I offend that doesn't wanna forgive me instead chose to send a rodent to me. I leave that person in d hands of God
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by delishpot: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
jamex93:

Rat?

For pet?

U tink say u b cartoon?

Hahaha, na too much cartoon o. I was around 8 years old then. I wanted my very own pet. Just like kids keep white rats as pets.
Growing up us kids had white rats, pigeons, rabbit and dog as pets. Wanted to add that rat to my collection was even aiming for a baby elephant grin grin
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
jamex93:
I see
Na alert dem alert u so

So u too prepare for dem
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
jamex93:
I see
Na alert dem alert u so

So u too prepare for dem
lol
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
eleko1:
That won't stop ur lifting. There’s time for everything. Ur own son, wife,car/house is on d way
thanks sir..and u too

1 Like

Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by delishpot: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Moz22:
I was sitting at my balcony browsing nairaland..didn't step on it. When I asked some yoruba elders, they said it was actually sent to me and that I shd thank my stars that I reported on time. But who did I offend that doesn't wanna forgive me instead chose to send a rodent to me. I leave that person in d hands of God

Forget that theory. It will only enslave you to negative energies. No one can send rat to you. You are what you believe cool if you dwell on that shii you will start living in prison built by your own imagination. When a cat meows you will jump, a stray dog cries near your window you will hold night vigil, a black bird flies past your roof you call a white garment pastor. Drop it now and live life.
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by jamex93(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
delishpot:

Hahaha, na too much cartoon o. I was around 8 years old then. I wanted my very own pet. Just like kids keep white rats as pets.
Growing up us kids had white rats, pigeons, rabbit and dog as pets. Wanted to add that rat to my collection was even aiming for a baby elephant grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

U funny die

I watched cartoon too( still a great fan till tomoro)

But this ur own strong oo

It really affect u

Just can't sto lafing
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by delishpot: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
jamex93:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

U funny die

I watched cartoon too( still a great fan till tomoro)

But this ur own strong oo

It really affect u

Just can't sto lafing
My uncles kids even added a small monkey to their own. Then in Akure there were monkies near one joint called eja ton soro. Na there dem go carry the small monkey come house.
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
delishpot:

Forget that theory. It will only enslave you to negative energies. No one can send rat to you. You are what you believe cool if you dwell on that shii you will start living in prison built by your own imagination. When a cat meows you will jump, a stray dog cries near your window you will hold night vigil, a black bird flies past your roof you call a white garment pastor. Drop it now and live life.
ok sir
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by delishpot: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Moz22:
ok sir

But dont forget God in all. Keep your faith on him 100% but dont live in fear. Let God be your cover while you enjoy what life has to offer.
Pkele jarey. Hope the bite nor pain you too much sha
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
delishpot:

But dont forget God in all. Keep your faith on him 100% but dont live in fear. Let God be your cover while you enjoy what life has to offer.
Pkele jarey. Hope the bite nor pain you too much sha
no pain or whatsoever
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by jamex93(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
delishpot:

My uncles kids even added a small monkey to their own. Then in Akure there were monkies near one joint called eja ton soro. Na there dem go carry the small monkey come house.

See waitin tarzan dey cause

Lolx
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
jamex93:

See waitin tarzan dey cause

Lolx
hahahaha Joker!!!
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by akinloluwao: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Na wah oo. I never hear say rodent bite person for my entire life. Its quite strange. After visiting the hospital, please make sure you pray very well. Its not ordinary. Rodent wet dey hide and run for person now run to your feet and bite it. Ifunra loogun agba.
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
akinloluwao:
Na wah oo. I never hear say rodent bite person for my entire life. Its quite strange. After visiting the hospital, please make sure you pray very well. Its not ordinary. Rodent wet dey hide and run for person now run to your feet and bite it. Ifunra loogun agba.
egbon, oya milenu ooo
Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by akinloluwao: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Moz22:
egbon, oya milenu ooo
don't worry bro, just pray and be careful. Owo aye oni ka wa oo. Amin

1 Like

Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by delishpot: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Moz22:
no pain or whatsoever

Good cool

1 Like

Re: Just Got Bitten By A Rodent by Moz22: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
akinloluwao:
don't worry bro, just pray and be careful. Owo aye oni ka wa oo. Amin
ateyin na..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Mold & Mildew In The Bathroom / The Truth Behind Skincare Products(lightening/whitening Lotions,soaps)exposed / Netdoctor: Treatments For Gynaecomastia – What Every Man Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.