Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

"t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members (54757 Views)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Can You Go Back To Re-worship In Your Former Church? / Why Did You Leave Your Former Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2009
U said muslim cover for themselves, Question: how many muslim make d blind see, dumb to talk & deaf to hear, notin do u
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by tinajohn: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2009
Acts 5:37-39 - "After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered. Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God." Judgement belongs to God. Many are passing judgements based on sensory perception - what they hear, what they feel, what what the circumstance looks like, what they read. But judgement belongs to God.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by purefact: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
May I say this: I have read some response to my story by some I know are from TBJ, Pls beloved, We will account for everything we do on this earth whether bad or good, I love TBJ and Pastor Chris so much when it comes to preaching the word of God, you can not take that away from me any day, but please we will be doing ourselves and God a big favor If we find out something that is not Godly in TBJ or Chris, that is making millions of people die ignorantly, instead of looking for medical solution or mind their habit or way of life, they now put their mind on the made believe miracles.

Continuation of my story

Just two months ago(may) my wife started fasting, that she must collect her own blessing from synagogue like other women, she is not going to go for any fibroid operation before she will carry her child, one Thursday, she now went to book for prayer line one Friday as usual, but was told it is now on Saturdays for prayer line not Sundays anymore but they must buy a compulsory three hundred naira faith book by TBJ( that I have uploaded).
The vary day of arrangement against the Saturday healing, she was asked to buy the compulsory three hundred naira book and they were all videoed and were asked to make sure they put on the same shirt that was videoed with them on Saturday morning for the healing.

On Saturday, I prayed with her and ask the favor of God to go with her, she came back later that day and told me all the usual miracles and she fell, even one white worker among the workers there, told her she should come for her testimony. She told me that one woman was almost strip of her placard(where you problems are written on) because she said she forgot She was so positive that her month is this; nothing will pass this month for her not to get pregnant. Her flow did not come the very day, that made her to be so positive again, within three to four days the delayed flow came, and her anger made her to do some unusual things, that caused misunderstanding between me and her for some days, I separated myself from her for some days which led to Her Elder brother coming from Benin city to make peace.

My brother in-law, had once called on phone that he was going to bring one of his friend who could not work to synagogue, and that they watch his preaching through satellite in Benin city, I then asked him why dint he come again, he said I should not mind the Man’s son, that he brought his father to Lagos, Lodged for about three weeks but could not see the Man of God, I now told him that it is now easy that my wife just attended one healing session. I now inserted the VCD of Beware of the Blasphemers for him to watch, while we were watching that clip, I noticed some things that surprised me.

There is this clip of one Sister Martha from America; she was duped of twenty two thousand Australian dollars, When I was watching the footage I noticed from the lady’s story, she came to synagogue with a problem, not mentioned, and was prayed for around 2003, she was now duped because her problem was still there and she called the Synagogue church that she want to speak with TBJ. A lady picked up the phone and said he was going to hook him up to TBJ, she said she talked with a man who claimed he was the real TBJ, she was asked to pay some money for anointing oil, etc. When they showed the boys(two) they blurred their faces you can never recognize them If you see them outside and one of them said “Original TBJ sorry, we are the fake, TBJ, now asked them to speak the truth, ONE OF THE FRAUD STARS said, “We collected money from our Foreign evangelist( Sis. Martha) “our” means, he(the fraud stars) are part of the ministry and for TBJ to mask them is another reason for one to understand that there is a skeleton in his cupboard.

Just when I was trying to go over these clips, I was browsing one day when I saw sir john’s story about Christ embassy healing school, I do go to the cyber café to read the tread because my wife was thinking of going to CE, eventually I register this name Purefact because I wanted to contribute to the topic, I did that and somebody wanted to shut me up, out of curiosity I now went back to watch some TBJ vcd that I bought from the church, to my greatest surprise, I saw the Arranged miracle thing in the video clip which is exactly what sir john talked about and so many fake prophesies prophesy in the VCD I could not sleep, and I vowed to show it to everybody so that you can judge for your self.

The white people are been used also in this tape that I will want every body to see,

Pls anybody who can teach me how to upload video pls to utube?

To be continued…, 5
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2009
Wow, can't wait to watch it
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Mufuadamu: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2009
but was told it is now on Saturdays for prayer line not Sundays anymore but they must buy a compulsory three hundred naira faith book by T.B. Joshua.
Purefact, i think your 'facts' are baseless and have no fundamental roots. As i read your story, the question that comes to mind is - why did you leave your former church. Are you saying God was not in your former church that was why you were getting fed up there and becoming poor.
Were you not performing any responsibilities in your former as a Christian? People like you believe when you are performing some responsiblities in the church, you have bargained with God so that you may get what you want for selfish, classic and material reasons, you are an ideological christian, whether you like it or not, God is your creator and there is nothing he created that he cannot control, command or instruct whether you go to synagogue or to a mosque, your attitude as a christian (if you really are) needs to change, you need a total overhauling because your mind is deluded with stupid ideas. you forget that sometimes when your miracle is delayed you are about to receive the mother of miracles. If Hannah had had a child earlier in life, she may have had a child but not the great Prophet Samuel.
First you claim you love the message of these men of God next minute you claim they are fake, if you are not careful you will keep doing this until you get old and then your miracle will pass you by. The bible says there is no idle word, remember judgement day.
People like you are the ones making muslims to believe Christianity is all fake. Take your doubts and delusions off this place and think of something more sensible to talk about rather than T.B Joshua or Oyakilome.
May be you are one of these people who keep blaspheming now pretending to be an innocent victim. No one cares to listen to your stupid stories. If you and your wife are not satisfied with God then go and seek the devil for miracles but don't make a mess of Jesus or else you will see the wrath of God like Jonah.
cry
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2009
Mufuadamu:

but was told it is now on Saturdays for prayer line not Sundays anymore but they must buy a compulsory three hundred naira faith book by T.B. Joshua.
Purefact, i think your 'facts' are baseless and have no fundamental roots. As i read your story, the question that comes to mind is - why did you leave your former church. Are you saying God was not in your former church that was why you were getting fed up there and becoming poor.
angry thats harsh, do you expect one to continue going to the church he have doubt on grin
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by purefact: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2009
Mufuadamu:

[color=#990000]but
Purefact, i think your 'facts' are baseless and have no fundamental roots. As i read your story, the question that comes to mind is - why did you leave your former church.

Sory belovedm is it baseless that TBJ gathered over 500physicaly challenged people in his synagogue and His god of healing travalled that day and asked him to give them money just like the apostles did in the bible?

beloved, let me assume you are not aware of what TBJ is doing there, beacause if u dont have a problem like what happened to me and so many others who are still thinking he is been used by GOD, you will not have the opportunity of fishing his fake miracle thing.

pls try and understand me, TBJ word is God's word, but his ways {lies and deceit}of faking miracles are not from God, remember satan knows the word also, pls look beyond the word he is preaching, god bless you.

I am going to use picture illustrations by on monday, pls bare with me, i prefare youtube but i dont know how to do that.

May God help those we believe and abide with the truth, and nay he begin to expose those who want to use the word of God to decive anbybody in Jesus name, Amen, Till monday
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2009
Mufuadamu:

angry thats harsh, do you expect one to continue going to the church he have doubt on grin
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by ceasyc(f): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2009
hmmm
i went wit my adult cuzin to lag (synagogue) on a thursday cos she's unable to walk
for almost 2 yrs now
my aunty went wit us cos she got asthma and she said she's been 2 synagogue b4
she went a yr b4 2 c d pastor but dey refused cos she had no medical report

while we were @ synagogue,we noticed dat they refused to accept any1 with serious
physical disability
they'll ask u 2 walk on your own or wit crutches
if u cant/r struggling then they will not give u a ticket to register or c d pastor on saturday

2 my amazement a white lady working in d church came 2 d black lady dat was attending to us
and said "what do i do with d group of ppl u sent to me"
d black lady said to her, daddy said that we should give dem the paper 4 prayerline and email and send dem away

dey refused my cuzin point blank, dey didnt even bother about her med reports
dey gave her a piece of paper which had prayerline numbers and email address of d church
dey said email us n call us 4 prayers, dey also asked any pastor there 2 pray 4 those sent away

we noticed dat if u r barren, got asthma and dem mild ilness or illness that cant b seen
dey will give u d ticket 2 register on d same day in order 2 c d pastor on saturday
my aunty who has asthma and no med report was given a tkt to register
she was told to buy a book of faith/healing done by d pastor or else dey
wont register her 2 c d pastor, she paid 300 naira
and she was told 2 come on saturday to c
d pastor and she must wear d same clothes she wore on d day she was registered

my cuzin and i had 2 leave my aunt in lag, there was no need 4 us to stay behind
after spending a wk in lag, going to synagogue 3x but no success

my aunt came to our hse about 2 wks later
she talked and talked and praised d man of God and all d miracle he performed in her presence
on dat saturday but she claimed that there was no one there wit crutches,blindness or severe physical disability
she said he touched her and said u are healed (of d asthma)

less than a month later my aunt almost died from a severe asthma attack
dis happened 2-3 months ago
a similar tin happened 2 my mom's friend
so my ppl wetin come happen na 
i rest my case!

1 Like

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by SirJohn(m): 5:19am On Jun 13, 2009
When I told my story about the CE healing school, they called me names; now the truth is gradually coming out.
For those who still think we are crazy for saying these things, my prayer has always been that: 'may you, your friends or any of your loved ones never get to be blind, deaf, dumb or physically disabled such that you may have to go to the Healing school or TBJ'
Oh what devastation you will feel when the truth finally dawns on you.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by huxley2(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2009
The problem is much more fundamental that the pastors. The problem is with religion and the notion of belief and faith. This trio (religion, belief & faith) is a dangerous disease which the corrupt like Adeboye, Pastor Chris, TBJ, etc, etc use to exploit the stupid, credulous, gullible, weak-minded and idiotic.

Nigeria and most of the poor world has a huge class of stupid, credulous, gullible, weak-minded and idiotic people, hence the reason such pastors are propering in Nigeria and the poor world. As long as there are stupid people, the pastors will exploit them.

Solution - Educate the populace and make them less gullible and stupid.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by purefact: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
Is TBJ a moslem and Christian?

Source: http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/tbjoshua.html

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2009
joshua has been distributing free vcd called 'beware of blasphemers' to refute bisola, i got my own copy too yesterday
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by purefact: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
Abuzola:

joshua has been distributing free vcd called 'beware of blasphemers' to refute bisola, i got my own copy too yesterday

To buy other VCD in the cenimagoogle is over 1,000, now this one is free,

please re watch your VCD again and you will notice How many times Bisola came for prayers on the TBJ prayer line, they showed her twice there with different clothes, just like Sister Martha from Australian, She came 2003 with her daughter and when she got back the sickness was still there, while trying to contact TBJ again to complain, she was duped(23,000Australian Dollars) by some inhouse guys whose face were covered during the filming.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
Yes and in the revealation video by bisola she said it was a phoney that they made it up with joshua, so what is joshua trying to pass across ? Becuz she has claimed that all the confessions were framed up, in the vcd did u watch where she said she set a house on fire and she was drunk but yet she wasn't burn except bruise, this was a testimony while she was in the church
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by purefact: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2009
Abuzola:

Yes and in the revealation video by bisola she said it was a phoney that they made it up with joshua, so what is joshua trying to pass across ? Becuz she has claimed that all the confessions were framed up, in the vcd did u watch where she said she set a house on fire and she was drunk but yet she wasn't burn except bruise, this was a testimony while she was in the church

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by purefact: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2009
Above photos

Has Bisola (with diferent clothes )being prayed for twice, on the same ailment.

Is that how tha apostles, prayed and prayed till thy kindom come. May God help those who are doing his work, without deceit and may he expose those who use Queen of the coast power to push people and fall, while the problem is still there.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by knightride: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2009
Please note that they first pray for people who had registered and wait for confirmation from God before asking the person to come to the church.

Also note that during the days of Jesus' ministry, there were many lepers, blind, and other people with infirmities in Israel but he healed some.

Remember the blind man Jesus laid his hand on in Bethsaida and the man said he saw people like trees. The bible said Jesus had to take the man out of the town before the healing was complete.

Does that mean Jesus was not powerful enough to heal?

NO!!!

Jesus did all things as led by the Spirit.

Always note that there is time for everything under the sun. This includes a time to be healed.

Purefact, please note that sister Martha had HIV and had not been to Nigeria to be prayed for but she contacted the fraudsters online, who had buggled the telephone line of the synagogue.

PLEASE do not blaspheme. Leave every judgement to God.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by purefact: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
knightride:

Please note that they first pray for people who had registered and wait for confirmation from God before asking the person to come to the church.

Also note that during the days of Jesus' ministry, there were many lepers, blind, and other people with infirmities in Israel but he healed some.

Remember the blind man Jesus laid his hand on in Bethsaida and the man said he saw people like trees. The bible said Jesus had to take the man out of the town before the healing was complete.

NO!!!

Always note that there is time for everything under the sun. This includes a time to be healed.

Purefact, please note that sister Martha had HIV and had not been to Nigeria to be prayed for but she contacted the fraudsters online, who had buggled the telephone line of the synagogue.

Thank God, Somebody is answering from the church.

You are telling a bloody lie, about sister Martha, may God forgive you for that lies, What she said with her mouth is that, the fraud stars whom she met while trying to get intouch with TBJ through the church Telephone numbers, sent her a copy of a VHS that contained clips of her and her daughter, when she came to the Cenimagoogle(Synagogue), in year 2003, for a prayer session with TBJ.

I will upload that photo again, when she was showing it that, She was sent this VHS containing footage of her and her daughter.

And come to think of it, if she had HIV, dont the church have healing anymore?, Is that why she had to part away with 23Australian dollars and the fraud stars faces had to be covered?

And where did Jesus Christ saw sick people and did not pray for them, is what I dont have in my Bible, read :
Mathew 9:35
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Please quote the verse in the Bible where Jesus christ passed any one who was sick and did not heal him or her.

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
;d
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by purefact: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
knightride:

NO!!!

You are telling a bloody lie, about sister Martha, may God forgive you for that lies, What she said with her mouth is that, the fraud stars whom she met while trying to get intouch with TBJ through the church Telephone numbers, sent her a copy of a VHS that contained clips of her and her daughter, when she came to the Cenimagoogle(Synagogue), in year 2003, for a prayer session with TBJ.

I will upload that photo again, when she was showing it that, She was sent this VHS containing footage of her and her daughter.

And come to think of it, if she had HIV, dont the church have healing anymore?, Is that why she had to part away with 23,000Australian dollars and the fraud stars faces had to be covered?

And where did Jesus Christ saw sick people and did not pray for them, is what I dont have in my Bible, read :
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Please quote the verse in the Bible where Jesus christ passed any one who was sick and did not heal him or her.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by knightride: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2009

May God forgive you for the Bloody lie too, I'm not a church member!!!

You are telling a bloody lie, about sister Martha, may God forgive you for that lies,

I say a BIG AMEN to that!!!
Honestly I put that as a test to you just to be sure that you really listened to the testimony very well; and I must commend you; you are an excellent investigator. Please no offence was intended.

What she said with her mouth is that, the fraud stars whom she met while trying to get intouch with TBJ through the church Telephone numbers,

Are you trying to say a telephone line cannot be buggled?

sent her a copy of a VHS that contained clips of her and her daughter, when she came to the Cenimagoogle(Synagogue), in year 2003, for a prayer session with TBJ.

Is there anything Fraudsters cannot do At least Jesus said that in the last days, a man's enemy will be in his household.

And come to think of it, if she had HIV, dont the church have healing anymore?, Is that why she had to part away with 23,000Australian dollars and the fraud stars faces had to be covered?

Your view has always been that TBJ colluded with some of the fraudsters to dupe sister martha. Come to think of this too, Bisola used to be a worker at the church and she was recently accused by one Mr Akponsen in Washington D.C USA of sending a guy to him in the name of TBJ and he gave the guy US$2000 to give to TBJ (for the ministry) and two expensive suits for TBJ (a gift), besides that, the guy was also given his own gifts. But none got to TBJ. He later called TBJ to confirm and he was told that Bisola had left the ministry before the event.
Mind you, these fraudsters were arrested by the police, handcuffed & brought to the synagogue while they are yet to be convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction (Rule of Law).That was why their faces had to be covered. In case you are still not clear, go and ask NTA the same question.

And where did Jesus Christ saw sick people and did not pray for them,
is what I dont have in my Bible, read :

Thanks 4 the quotation. This verse is summarizing the events of Jesus' ministry.

Please check your Bible very well in the book of John 5: 1-3. He healed ONLY ONE MAN that had been there for thirty eight years out of the crowd of sick people. What about the rest?
Also see Luke 4:22-25. Jesus told the Jews that they would surely say to him "Phycisian, Heal yourself" i.e. do miracles that you have done elsewhere here in your country. He said many widows were in Israel in the days of Elijah, but Elijah was sent to none except the widow of zarephat. Many lepers were also in Israel in the days of Elisha AND NONE OF THEM WAS CLEANSED but Naaman a Syrian.

The problem here is that you see TBJ as Jesus. But for your information, TBJ IS NOT JESUS CHRIST. He is only a vessel used by God and God does as he pleases and no man can question God. Healing is from God, not TBJ. So if God says yes, who can say no?

Jesus said in that same john 5:1-13 that the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the father doing and does it the same way. That He would even raise from the dead ANYONE HE WANTS TO.
Always Remember that in every matter, God has the final say. He does as he pleases. This according to Solomon in Eccl.3:14 is designed by God so that man should fear the All-Powerful God.

God gives no man absolute power to do anything outside His will.
What can you say about Apostle paul whom god gave power to do unusual miracles that even his handkerchief and clothe healed and delivered but paul could not heal himself. He said he asked God to heal him and God said "NO. My grace is sufficient for you.(Acts 19:1-12)

Take these as food for thought!!!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by sleekmike(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2009
Little mind. The Bible says that people like you question whatever thay dont understand.Leave T.B. Joshua alone to concentrate and do his work.
When have you become God to judge and condemn? Remember that you will give an account of every word you say.
I am not surprised that you people are criticisng the Man of God. If your fathers could call Jesus Belzebul, I am not surprised at what you call todays pastors.
On the last day, we shall know Bisola, Agunmoh and T.B. Joshua who is on the right.
For now , let God be the judge,
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by purefact: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
@knightride

1. Now let me reply your post, for sure If you are not a member, then you are a worker there.

2. Sister Martha, I repeat, said it with her mouth, it is a pity that her own speach was not traslated, I would have uploaded it for all to see. She held the VHS she said, and I repeat, "they sent me a vhs with a footage of my visit to the synagogue, 2003,
so what are you talking about.

3. And for me thinking that TBJ is part of the fraudstars, that is not what I am thinking, but I am convince that he knows those boys very well and he is trying to cover up for them, which is not Godly, at all.

4. I can't immagine you saying that they were brought to the Cenimagoogle(synagogue) after their arrest, Is the synagogue the police station and who was the IPO, and the DPO, I could only see TBJ and the hands of people holding the mic.

5. And for you saying I am taking TBJ as Jesus Christ, God forbid bad thing, Today my sperm count is now 100plus million, I did not go for prayers there, but I just change my habit of drinking soft drinks and juice almost everyday, I now put on boxers instead of my former hinges panties and that is the magic, habit, habit my brother, nor be fake prayers, when nor dey work.

6. On John 5:1-9 that you are quoting:

John 5:1-9 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.
In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.[/b]And [b]a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the Sabbath.

The above stated that all the sick that entered the water were made whole, but this particular man could not jump into the water, it is not that Jesus left the others, the others could help themselves enter the water.

And if I may ask, Is that why over 500physically challenged people were invited to the Cenimagoogle by TBJ and not even one was healed, instead it was money that was given to them?

@sleekmike

Is it me that is little mind or you and your 419 TBJ who is faking miracles and deceiving the children of God, that, there is anointing when what you people have, is, "touch and fall without single healing".

And come to think of who is judging, how come you too make yourself God almighty to judge Bisola, Agomah, who were former fake miracle partners with TBJ, and now decided to go for good?

I am not judging, I am speaking the truth and nothing but the truth, My experience in synagogue is funny.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Backslider(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2009
John 5
1After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

2Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.

3In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.

4For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

5And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.

6When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?

7The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.

8Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

9And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

Can you Imagine Jesus was asking if the man wanted a Miracle. To the man it looked like he wanted Jesus to carry him. I dont think he wanted a miracle from jesus but an act of Kindness.

Some men of God have no power of God on them and they tell you to have faith so that a Miracle can be performed. True men of God are praying and it looks like they have Shut the heavens. Hence we see trickery by men of god.

Selah
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by mikeapollo: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2009
Folks,
I read the story of Agomoh and Bisola and I laughed.
Agomoh is a first class liar and ingrate. This was a jobless guy who was washing plates in the canteen of The Synagogue, walking with a pair of slippers. He was polished and sent to Ghana to head the bracnh there. He wanted to marry a Ghanaian lady which TB Joshua advised him against. After some time, the lady passed away, and he became rude to his benefactor. He lost his pastorial headship of the Ghana branch, became frustrated and decided to have a punch at TB Joshua.
The question people should ask is: If TB Joshua is occultic, and Agomah was TBJ's assistant, how then does Agomoh now become a "pastor" immediately after parting ways with TB Joshua, without any period or process of conversion?
There are lot of people/churches/organisations who are eagerly/willing/ready to sponsor any evil report ornews against TB Joshua, so we should always expect this kind of calcuated lies. After using all allegations against the man without success, the latest one is "sex scandal". Who is Bisola to be seduced by TB Joshua? The man lives with his wife and kids in the church, so would he be so stupid to sleep with female workers in the same church building, in the presence of other workers? How stupid could he be to be sleeping with ladies and leave the doors unlocked? People should think deep.

The reason why these people are fighting back is that they never thought they could fall out of favour, so they became arrogant. When they finally found themselves out of favour and with virtually no where else to go, they decided to pay back in their way.

The most ridiculous allegation is to say that the miracles in the Synagogue are fake! Rubbish! Anybody who cares to find out the truth should visit the place or get some of their miracle clips.
Is it possible to fake miracles in which peolpe with cancers of different parts of the body are healed with physical evidence? I have seen a man with cancerous scrotum burst in the open air, and the man was living and breathing live! What about pregnant women with labour diffculties, who are paryed for and they deliver their babies live in the church, in the presence of the congregation. Not once, not twice, not thrice?

Please, people should not be deceived by shenanigans who go about telling lies against TB Joshua out of jealousy or misunderstanding. The man is real, but he may not be perfect. It is a different thing altogether if someone has a misunderstanding with him.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by purefact: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2009
mikeapollo:

Folks,
I read the story of Agomoh and Bisola and I laughed.
Agomoh is a first class liar and ingrate. This was a jobless guy who was washing plates in the canteen of The Synagogue, walking with a pair of slippers. He was polished and sent to Ghana to head the bracnh there. He wanted to marry a Ghanaian lady which TB Joshua advised him against. After some time, the lady passed away, and he became rude to his benefactor. He lost his pastorial headship of the Ghana branch, became frustrated and decided to have a punch at TB Joshua.
The question people should ask is: If TB Joshua is occultic, and Agomah was TBJ's assistant, how then does Agomoh now become a "pastor" immediately after parting ways with TB Joshua, without any period or process of conversion?
There are lot of people/churches/organisations who are eagerly/willing/ready to sponsor any evil report ornews against TB Joshua, so we should always expect this kind of calcuated lies. After using all allegations against the man without success, the latest one is "sex scandal". Who is Bisola to be seduced by TB Joshua? The man lives with his wife and kids in the church, so would he be so stupid to sleep with female workers in the same church building, in the presence of other workers? How stupid could he be to be sleeping with ladies and leave the doors unlocked? People should think deep.

The reason why these people are fighting back is that they never thought they could fall out of favour, so they became arrogant. When they finally found themselves out of favour and with virtually no where else to go, they decided to pay back in their way.

The most ridiculous allegation is to say that the miracles in the Synagogue are fake! Rubbish! Anybody who cares to find out the truth should visit the place or get some of their miracle clips.
Is it possible to fake miracles in which peolpe with cancers of different parts of the body are healed with physical evidence? I have seen a man with cancerous scrotum burst in the open air, and the man was living and breathing live! What about pregnant women with labour diffculties, who are paryed for and they deliver their babies live in the church, in the presence of the congregation. Not once, not twice, not thrice?

Please, people should not be deceived by shenanigans who go about telling lies against TB Joshua out of jealousy or misunderstanding. The man is real, but he may not be perfect. It is a different thing altogether if someone has a misunderstanding with him.

@mikeapollo

Hear yourself, Agomah is a an ingrate, from a poor family, abi?

Please can you tell us TBJ family background, may be, he is the son of MKO Abiola.

I watched an insert from the Agomah VCD that you people put in your "Beware of Blasphemers VCD" that you give to any body to play at home and asked them to give it to others to watch also.

From what i saw inside, Agomah who is over 35years felt it is time for him to mary, he met a ghanian lady whose father was in Government or so, and felt he has to marry her.

TBJ was against the marriage because he knew that with such a lady as awife to his pastor(Agomah), the secret of his fake,arranged, miracles could be exposed, so he was against Agomah marring her. Or what could be the reason? How old was TBJ when he got married to his wife, is 35years old man not old enough to get married?.

And for what you said, that TBJ wife is always at the church, you are a big liar, I have been going there since 2000, I have never set my eyes on her at the premises, except on Emmanuel TV,(recorded preaching) stop telling lies.

Those things you call cancer, Agomah confessed that they are ordnary burnt, that will surely heal on his own.

And whether TBJ is real, then i must tell you that any person who add lies to a little truth is not real but fake. That is the work of 419, I must confess to you that, that is what TBJ is. Using peoples problem to eat, all in the name of God.

If his healing is not fake, How come he invited over 500physically challenged people to his Cenimagoogle, not halve, how much more one recieved prophecy or healing, instead, he started giving them money, did The God of Abraham Travalled that day and asked him to give them money because he was not around?

May God begin to expose those who are deceiving his children with fake healing and prophecies, and protect the lives of those who know the truth and are ready to speak the truth for the children to be freed from spiritual bondage, in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2009
Amen
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by mikeapollo: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2009
Purefact (or whatever you call yourself)

You should stop talking about things you know next to nothing about.
TB Joshua did not object to Agomoh getting married.He was only advising him against the choice he made, and because Agomoh had his eyes on the wealthy background of the lady, he was adamant. Where is the lady now, if I may ask? Unfortunately, the lady is dead! Have you stopped for a second to think about that?
There are other junior pastors in the church, both Nigerians and foreigners, who have been joined in happy marriages in the church by TB Joshua. Find out and you would know.

About TB Joshua's wife, you better dont open your mouth to say or write rubbish if you dont know. The woman is always in the Church, on both service and non-service days. The point is, unlike other churces where the wife of the head pastor is given obvious special place/seats to sit, his wife sits amongst either the general congregation, or with the foreign visitors or among the church workers in the recording studio etc. If someone does not point you to her, you would not know; that is the truth. Sometimes, she sits by the balcony/passage in the church on non-service days playing and dicussing with members, children etc. You dont know, so stop telling lies. I have known these things since 1997. The wife was one of the interpreters at a time, then she joined the evangelical class, used to preach during mid-week services etc.

If you believe what Agomoh said that the cancers that get healed at the Synagogue are just mere wounds that get healed naturally "with time", then you are a lazy and shallow thinker! Have you bothered to ask yourself why those "mere wounds" did not heal for 1,2,5,10,15,20 years etc since the victims have been suffering the pains, agony and shame? Why did the victims come to the Synagogue from far and near if the wounds could just heal ordinarily? Why are they coming with authentic and valid medical reports from reputable hospitals? Do you think deeply enough to assess these things? Why do the vcitims not go to other churches or pastors so that the wounds would get "healed naturally with time" as well? Why The Synagogue?
Are you saying all the foreigners who come for healing from cancer are foolish enough to travel far away from their countries to a place like Ikotun Egbe if their wounds and sickness are things that could get healed ordnarily with time? If you have an ailment like severe headache, which refuses to go after several weeks and months of treatment, would you believe someone like Agomoh who tells you that you should not bother seeing a doctor because your headache is a common ailment that would heal naturally over time?
What length of period or time does he mean by "with time"? How many years or months does it mean? So you want people to continue to suffer and suffer in penury and in pain '"over time" before they get healed of their sicknesses? So the scknesses Jesus healed could also have been healed naturally "with time? FOOLISH TALK!

People like you have a jaundiced and biased view against the man, so your mind is well prepared to receive and believe any lies that people say against the man.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by knightride: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
God Bless you "mikeapollo" and "naijanow". I thought I was the only one thinking that way about the picture and the testimony of Agomoh and Bisola.

Mr Purefact, for your information, TBJ's wife is always at the church as an active member with the rest of the church workers and not seated in the "high place" like many of our Pastors (Mrs) do. Some tourists even posted a picture they took with her at the old church premises on the internet, describing her as lovely and active. There is a lot to learn from that too concerning humility and the participation of women in the church. Kudos to her and her husband!

Thank God He gave every man brain to discern for himself or else, one would have been like a cow that follows the rest wherever they are heading to; even if na for the mouth of an on-coming vehicle.

May god have mercy on all of us.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abisule: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2009
I am not Nigerian and not even from West Africa. Reading this thread I realized how quick a person makes conclusions and judgement based on what he/she reads or hears. I've never met T.B Joshua but have read a lot about him, since, I think, 2001. Then, there was no YouTube. Now searching YouTube, I find video clips that makes me wonder why people who sound rather rational, like Abuzola, find the luxury of believing testimonies of the likes of Bisola. How can anyone with brains take such flip-floppers, pathological liars and embarrassingly inconsistent people seriously? Well, I say, shame on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGai-kHDlc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJUZ2Yzb4YY
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
yes TB joshua is fake, everyone knows

so whatabout mohammed, is he any better? someone who muders God's creation, or who created those he killed in his lifetime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.