Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

What are some solutions to the miseducation and brainwashing..... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What are some solutions to the miseducation and brainwashing..... (767 Views)

4 Lasting Solutions To Laziness That Will Transform You To A High Performer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What are some solutions to the miseducation and brainwashing..... by lovelylady: 4:10am On May 11, 2009
of African descendents? For example Dictator Rafael Trujillo brainwashed Dominicans. He led them to believe that anything black is ugly and encouraged them to embrace their spanish heritage. This is just one example to make it clear as to what I'm asking. How can those ways of thinking can be reversed? Hopefully I'm not repeating an old topic if so please disregard & forgive me.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Remedies / Any Port Harcourt Based Italian Interpreter In The House? / Looted African Artefacts Belong To Their African Custodians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.