Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine (1161 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son / Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine by Blackberrybabes: 6:17am On Nov 03, 2015
The recently married actress never cease to praise her husband at any given opportunity. She is at it again and this time, she had it written:

MCM Solely because he is the best man I know Strong, BaggedUp, a man of his own,A radical giver,A listener,A gentle soul,My calm medicine,My Angel,My better half,My best friend,My lover,My HUSBAND..������
God bless You Mr Big church

Hmmm, it is so obvious the sexy actress in in real love. We hope this lasts forever.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/11/tonto-dikeh-gushes-about-husband-again.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Is that not Sean Tizzle
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2015
She knw say she dey kolo na why she call am her medicine..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine by christinie(f): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Wish her the best.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine by Airforce1(m): 6:21am On Nov 03, 2015
Na toothpick dey her mouth so? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine by SAMBARRY: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2015
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine by tyson99(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Is that not Sean Tizzle
baba fryo ni msschewW grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine by youngberry001(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2015
issokay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine by axortedbabe(f): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Gud to b proud of what u av
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Husband Again, Calls Him Her Medicine by CleftEvents: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2015
Radical giver? issorit.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Mob Strip Two Women Naked Over N100,000 Theft In Abuja. / Nigeria Wins "Exquisite Face Of The World" Beauty Contest. / Femi Otedola Hangout With His Beautiful Wife, Nana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.