Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Have You Ever Rubbed Your Success In Anyone’s face? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Rubbed Your Success In Anyone’s face? (524 Views)

How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear About Your Success!!! / The Key To Your Success In 2018!!! (google Muyiwawrites) / How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Rubbed Your Success In Anyone’s face? by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Hello readers, welcome to another Poll Tuesday on A Loco Viva Voce.

Last week, I asked you guys what you would do with Six hundred (600) million naira and the votes were tied between buying different properties and putting them on rent and investing the money in a thriving business.

Today’s poll is all about those people that feel the constant need to remind us of their success. The question is: HAVE YOU EVER RUBBED YOUR SUCCESS IN ANYONE’S FACE?

It doesn’t necessarily have to be monetary success. It could be that you got selected after a job interview and your friend didn’t. Did you rub it in their face blatantly or even subtly? Or maybe you came out tops in your class. Did you make everyone uncomfortable by constantly reminding them of how genius you are?

Those are just a few examples. So search yourself and answer truthfully guys.

Happy voting!

Click on the link to vote

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/11/03/have-you-ever-rubbed-your-success-in-peoples-face/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help & Adverse Me How To Do, Pls. / BREAKING NEWS: Russian Plane Crash: ISIS Release Picture Of 'schweppes Drinks Ca / FUEL SCARCITY: Nigerians Slam President Buhari And Oil Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.