Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Get Your Jamb E-facility Card At An Affordable Price. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Your Jamb E-facility Card At An Affordable Price. (579 Views)

How To Print Out Your JAMB Pins From The JAMB E-facility Platform / Get JAMB E-facility Cards Here (FREE Printout) / ยป How To Check 2016 JAMB UTME Result With E- Facility Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Jamb E-facility Card At An Affordable Price. by Lekside5: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Contact me for your Jamb e-facility card at a cheaper rate. The card can be used to access admission letter as well as your original result slip. Call me on 08061687708 and I will text it to you.
If you reside at Ikeja, my office is at Ikeja underbridge, opposite eco bank.
It is just #1300.
Re: Get Your Jamb E-facility Card At An Affordable Price. by EXAMSCARD(m): 1:38am On Oct 11, 2016
AUTOMATIC & INSTANT CARD DELIVERY WEBSITE 24/7
OUR CARDS ARE DELIVERED AUTOMATICALLY AND INSTANTLY IN BOTH TEXT AND IMAGE FORMAT.

TO BUY NOW VISIT: WWW.EXAMSCARD.COM
Click https://www.examscard.com

REGISTER AN ACCOUNT THEN, LOGIN TO START BUYING.

WE THE MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR OF ALL EXAMINATION CARDS
BUY IN BULK PRICE TODAY

JAMB RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD (E-FACILITY CARD)
NECO RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD
WAEC RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD
NABTEB RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD
NECO G.C.E REGISTRATION CARD
NABTEB G.C.E REGISTRATION CARD

For Cyber Cafe, Business Centers & Candidates who are hoping to participate in the UTME JAMB Registration 2017 exercise,
you are advise to exercise a little more as the form will be out 3rd of October 2016.
You are advised to bookmark this page (CTRL + D) so that you can get update on JAMB REGISTRATION GUIDELINES AND CBT PROCEDURE.
You will also be informed via the our facebook page.
Click https://www.facebook.com/examscard to Like us on Facebook

(1) (Reply)

.aaaah!! Buhari Don Kill Us..am I The Only 1 Feeling This.. / Can You Translate This To A Standard English? / JAMB Board Refuses To Extend Result Validity To Three Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.