Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Need The Service Of A Proven Professional Furniture Maker - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need The Service Of A Proven Professional Furniture Maker (583 Views)

Furniture Maker / Recession: 7 Proven Ways To Locate And Buy Houses From Desperate Landlords / Furniture Maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Service Of A Proven Professional Furniture Maker by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Are you a proven professional furniture maker? Can you handle a project within Owerri environ? If you answer in the affirmative, this offer is for you. I need to build my house wardrobes, kitchen and dinning cabinets. The rooms are six in numbers, one dinning and one kitchen.

In case if you are interested in this offer:

- kindly tell me right here the cost of your service (materials inclusive). Quote your price per each of the items (eg: one wardrobe will cost so-so amount). State the kind of wood product and other accessories you intend to use or uses on regular basis for this kind of project.

- State duration of completion of the work.

- Show me picture(s) of your previous work.

Take note, it's going to be an in-built wardrobe (there are spaces created for each that reaches the decking/PVC heights. Dimensions of each of the wardrobes are as follows Width: 8 ft ... Depth: 2.5 ft. As for the heights, suggest to me which is better between a run through to the deck/PVC wardrobe with cupboard finishing tops and open tops.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Service Of A Proven Professional Furniture Maker by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Call this number : 08023082459
Re: I Need The Service Of A Proven Professional Furniture Maker by pasken02: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hello sir, we can do the jobs for you to your taste , u can call this number 08164597048.
Give us the dimensions of the spaces of the wardrobe as you want it and the dimension of the kitchen cabinet , we use HDF, MDf, GLOSS BOARD materials for our jobs.thanks
Call this no 08164597048
Re: I Need The Service Of A Proven Professional Furniture Maker by lane7: 2:57pm On May 09, 2021
For your bespoke furniture pieces, Also check Nigeria's leading furniture manufacturer www.lane7.ng

Our products are top notch and 100% made in Nigeria. Despite so, our quality is made to international standards.

(1) (Reply)

Need 2bedroom Flat In Surulere Ugently / 1000sqm @queens Drive Ikoyi For 650M Call For Inspection / Are You A Client Or A Property Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.