Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

You Wouldn't Mind Seeing Victoria Kimani's Body Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Wouldn't Mind Seeing Victoria Kimani's Body Tattoo (776 Views)

Viral Nude Photo Of A Mother With Full Body Tattoo / You Wouldn't Mind Seeing Tonto Dike On Skin-cut (see Photo) / You Wouldn't Mind Seeing This Amber Rose Jaw Dropping Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Wouldn't Mind Seeing Victoria Kimani's Body Tattoo by Veratoocute(f): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2015
Chocolate City Singer, and Kenyan Songstress,Victoria Kimani took to instagram and snapchat to share these new photos of her body tattoo.

As seen by the pics below,she made the map of Africa on her right hand;didn't know she loved Africa this much.... See more after the cut

See more here: www.vabadon.com/2015/11/you-wouldn-mind-seeing-victoria-kimani.html?m=1

Re: You Wouldn't Mind Seeing Victoria Kimani's Body Tattoo by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Cute, i love these grin

abeg mak persin tell me wey i fit get tattoo 4 Abj naa
Re: You Wouldn't Mind Seeing Victoria Kimani's Body Tattoo by TOMTOM15(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:when You're Hurt On The Outsidevswhen You're Hurt On The Inside / Australian Wedding Photographer Takes Amazing Shots Through The Eyes Of Invited / Adekunle Gold - Pick Up [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.