Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) (3783 Views)

A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria/nairaland / Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by Odidi112345(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2015
Hi guys. My name is Andy. Nice, humble, responsible, decent, quiet but a lot of fun to be with. God fearing, Working class, 6ft tall, light skinned. In search of a good and decent girl who i can share my world with. Not looking for a perfect woman because non exist, just one who will love me for me, and i will love her for her, and who i can take good care of. She should also take good care of me.
We can start out by getting to know each other as close friends for a while, go on a couple of dates, then take it to the next level. Am not a huge fan of sex before marriage. Will be more than willing to wait till marriage if she insist. Call or whatsapp on 08159719912

Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by Bbsharon(f): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2015
okay, seen.
you are cute.

Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by favourlious(f): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2015
you are really cute
Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by Sard(m): 12:55am On Nov 06, 2015
See advertisement o grin
..but you did well by putting your pictures, any lady that contacts you would have known what you look like.. No gimmick.
Good luck in your search.
Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by sombradyi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Im single, whasapp me 08146901878
Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by xest(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2015
U guys r really cute
Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Jus like you
favourlious:
you are really cute
Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by liciouspee(f): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
How clichè of u,goodluck with that.
Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by DeGhost: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
But I don't understand your dressing undecided

Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by sucrekwin(f): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2015
DeGhost:
But I don't understand your dressing undecided

Lol...
Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by sucrekwin(f): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Lol...c the jacket sef!...Hian...on top this hot weather...bro na london u dey?...And some girls are like "he's so cute"...what's cute abt wat I can see here?.his dress sense sef no try @ all."6ft tall,fair in complexion"...Good luck finding that!...tcheeew

Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by bvegas2020: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Don't look for love in all the wrong places. Find it at Whereweallmeet the newest online dating platform.
Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2016
Odidi112345:
Hi guys. My name is Andy. Nice, humble, responsible, decent, quiet but a lot of fun to be with. God fearing, Working class, 6ft tall, light skinned. In search of a good and decent girl who i can share my world with. Not looking for a perfect woman because non exist, just one who will love me for me, and i will love her for her, and who i can take good care of. She should also take good care of me.
We can start out by getting to know each other as close friends for a while, go on a couple of dates, then take it to the next level. Am not a huge fan of sex before marriage. Will be more than willing to wait till marriage if she insist. Call or whatsapp on 08159719912

So have you found a woman yet?
Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by sucrekwin(f): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
VSN45286:

So have you found a woman yet?

Lol#
Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by mjswthrt(f): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oga OP ur nose be like butterfly

Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by mayorayglobal: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2016
I NEED A RESPONSIBLE , WORKING CLASS, CHRISTIAN ,YORUBA BY TRIBE, DARK IN COMPLEXION, BUSTY&BULGES, A TAIL LADY BTW THE AGE OF 25-34 WHO IS READY FOR A MARRIAGE LIVES IN ONDO STATE OR EKITI STATE TO CALL ME ON 08060757796 BETTER STILL ADD ME ON FACEBOOK mayoray2611@gmail.com NO SCAM NO GAME BUT SERIOUS TYPE

Re: Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) by skyman200(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2016
I need a responsible girl or lady,if u are a responsible girl or lady whasapp me 08146901878 or ping me 5595e695

Dating, Hookup And Sex For Jos Residents Only (girls Only) / I Need The Services Of A Call Girl For A Friend Coming To Town (lagos): / Calabar & Uyo Connection: Meet And Hook Up Here!