Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,455 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? (7104 Views)

Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It? / G-string Fever:how Does It Feel To Wear It? / $5 Million Bra? Will You Wear It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by dominique(f): 11:39am On May 11, 2009
Heeless shoes they're the next big thing and  celebs are already rocking them. just about $3,500 will get you a pair of the most uncomfortable set of footwear you can think of. just put in mind that manufacturers will not be held responsible for any unfortunate incident that may happen.

Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by dominique(f): 1:20pm On May 11, 2009
checkout posh rockin them heels shoes.

notice how she holds on to David's hand. dont think its loff, she's prolly holding on to dear life cheesy cheesy tongue.

Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by vanitty: 1:35pm On May 11, 2009
hideous
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by Pepeye(f): 5:38pm On May 11, 2009
Not likely . . .still love my comfort
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by ifyalways(f): 7:21pm On May 11, 2009
People like discomfort and stress sha . . .all part of been a celeb undecided
Wont wear those shoes,even if am paid to do so.
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by Sissy3(f): 9:28pm On May 11, 2009
that one na madness grin grin
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by Pepeye(f): 7:08am On May 12, 2009
Some mad fashion freaks will still opt for it
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by Tatase(f): 9:26pm On May 12, 2009
The 2nd pair is doable because there's actually a flat sole so it would be like wearing a wedge.

The 1st pair and the one VB is wearing look stupid and extremely uncomfortable. Heaven forbid you forget and attempt to rest on your heels !! shocked
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by FLGators1: 11:13pm On May 12, 2009
Oh hell no!

Those shoes are NOT even cute sad
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by bluespice(f): 6:58am On May 13, 2009
lol nefa oh!
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:11am On May 14, 2009
Hell no. . .i love my ankles. . .that's gonna be a hell load of stress so i'll pass. undecided
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:19am On May 14, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Hell no. . .i love my ankles. . .that's gonna be a hell load of stress so i'll pass. undecided

Smart girl kiss

Missed you
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:09am On May 14, 2009
Really?
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:52am On May 14, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Really?

Hells yeah shocked Girl I copied and pasted your pic to my computer at work and showing you off to my co workers what a fine Nigrian sister looks like cool
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:15am On May 14, 2009
I see. . .thank you.
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by Pataki: 6:47am On May 14, 2009
Women and wahala.

Wahala with their hair under the oven for hours; wahala with their manicure and pedicure; wahala with what they can wear and what they cannot wear; wahala with their periods, now this one again??

Those shoes are in no way any comfort whatsoever.
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by Lagosboy: 2:23pm On May 14, 2009
kai this shoe fit land person to igbobi o.

How person wey im brainbox for upstairs dey work well well cum wear shoe wey go make her heel hang for air. Na only Beckams stick (posh) fit wear dat kin thing.
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by Ninigirl(f): 2:31pm On May 14, 2009
shoot, i'd rock it
to a halloween party that is
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by iice(f): 5:06pm On May 15, 2009
I'd wear it grin grin
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by ikamefa(f): 4:02am On May 16, 2009
kkakakakakakakakahahahahahahahaa!

grin "  i can't laff jor

what is that spice girl up there tryna do?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

whomever thought up the idea for  that shoe and even manufactured it, must have been coming off  a " high" from smoking  too  mushrooms grin grin

both designers ,people who end up buying and wearing those contraptions up there need  psychiatric  wards! did @ poster say it costs 3500 and up? cheesy cheesy cheesy,

fugly things  cheesy cheesy cheesy

iice:

I'd wear it grin grin
yeah right! wear am make i dey see na!  cheesy
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by iice(f): 9:28am On May 16, 2009
Twinny no try me ooo grin grin

I go wear am enter your kitchen ooo tongue grin tongue

ikamefa:

both designers ,people who end up buying and wearing those contraptions up there need  psychiatric  wards!

The view is great grin cheesy grin
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by Secretz(f): 7:26pm On May 16, 2009
What a waste of material. tongue
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by MrCrackles(m): 6:49am On May 20, 2009
I will wear it!

Unfortunately it looks crap on Posh Spice!

Might look a lot better on lil-chunky girls or fella's who wanna get in touch extremely with thier feminine side
cheesy
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by iice(f): 12:22pm On May 20, 2009
grin cheesy grin
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by dominique(f): 12:33pm On May 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

I will wear it!

cheesy

yeah brash!!!! it takes a manly man to rock dem shoes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by dae(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2009
Ewwww, those are zuglyy!! what about people who have K-leg or bow leg? i wonder how they will feel comfy in those shoes  --- Davids wife looks like an alien who's learning how to talk. Those shoes look funny, like Ewwwww funny undecided
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by SeanT21(f): 7:52pm On May 20, 2009
I will pass on that. URGLY!!
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by Ladytemi(f): 3:47am On May 21, 2009
Looks like an ankle fracture waiting to happen.
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by mikkyphp(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
yeah the first pair looks impracticable,
@tatase aka J1, been searching everywhere for u, holla asap
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by mohawkchic(f): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
Lady temi:

Looks like an ankle fracture waiting to happen.

~I cudnt Agree More!
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by chiogo(f): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
what crap!! I'm still learning to walk on regular heels, much more this one. undecided
Re: The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It? by Outstrip(f): 1:53am On Jun 05, 2009
What kind of yeye suicide attempt is this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Hairstyle / New Arrivals!!!! Bags, Shoes And Other Accessories In Wholesales And Retail. / Check Out These Hot And Lovely Aso Ebi Styles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.