Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo (23461 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday / Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by marked10(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2015
The media personality is a year older today October 3rd. She shared these lovely new photos with the message below.

"It's Toke's day! Happy birthday to meeeee. Thank you Lord for your grace. Thank you for looking out for me. Thank you for my pain, thank you for my gain. There was a time I didn't see your plan Lord, I was so convinced I won't amount to much in life, I was rejected, over looked, but you found me and I'm still humbled by your show of affection. Thank you. I owe it all to you. Thank you. It's my birthday!" Happy birthday to her.

https://instagram.com/p/9nTV_hjnoW/?taken-by=tokemakinwa

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by miqos02(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
congrats

check my signature for promo offers
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by hob(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
HBD 2 her

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by Bbsharon(f): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Happy Birthday to this strong woman who never allowed the controversies around her overshadow the woman in her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by osabiya16(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
You're really an illusion to mankind.

I must confess
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by balancediet(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Same people in dry news everyday. Nothing interesting,inspiring aside make up again?
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by NICOGRAVITY: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Who is she?
Is she related to Tonto?

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by engrjosefz(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
OK
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by wellmax(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fake face. Just one minute in the rain will tell us how you really look.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by Joeace3000(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
mscheew... nairaland blog

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by Berrilite(f): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
I don't wish my best forum site to start doing Linda stuff. angry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by trailblaiza(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by Pelummy(f): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
happy birthday to me too kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by adesegun121(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
31st??

Oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by gurunlocker: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
October 3rd??..... I love op weed

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by IamforGod: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by darkid1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Three things i fear the most .Angry dog, hot iron and a lady in makeup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
marked10:
The media personality is a year older today October 3rd. She shared these lovely new photos with the message below.

"It's Toke's day! Happy birthday to meeeee. Thank you Lord for your grace. Thank you for looking out for me. Thank you for my pain, thank you for my gain. There was a time I didn't see your plan Lord, I was so convinced I won't amount to much in life, I was rejected, over looked, but you found me and I'm still humbled by your show of affection. Thank you. I owe it all to you. Thank you. It's my birthday!" Happy birthday to her.

https://instagram.com/p/9nTV_hjnoW/?taken-by=tokemakinwa
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by yungest(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
lol..can someone congratulate d OP n MOD 4a job well done....Oct 3rdr u 4real?.my calendar da show me NOV 3rd oo.........anywayz d both of dem da diff timezone, plz snap back 2reality
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by allanphash7(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Seems op is high on adamawa weed

October 3rd ke
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by leeikem(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ojuju calabar...
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op october wat? shocked shocked cheesy abeg check ur calender well ooo and modify!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by isblog(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Happy birthday it is and will be
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by bobcharly(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
The Federal Government of Nigeria under the able leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari is glad to announce to all Graduates, University and Polytechnic Students, and Job Seekers that today is Tuesday 3rd November 2015 and that tomorrow will be wednesday 4th November 2015.Thank you for reading.You can now go back to what you were doing.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by Vaxt(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
lol
make up + face x Woman = masqurade
make up - face x Woman = beautiful
make up + face x Man = homo(gay)
u knw d rest add urz.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by Divineluv14(f): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beautiful... Happy Birthday to her
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by tommykiwi(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
The media personality is a year older today October 3rd. She shared these lovely new photos with the message below......plz is 3rd November not 3rd October.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by hensben(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Make up here and there
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
face so beat
make up on fleek.
happy buffday ma'am. cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo by Tobium1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
By 7pm today she will wash it off with #50 premier soap, so why de waste of resources on make up. Mtcheeeeew!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face / Davido Scores A Penalty Kick (Video) / Lord Trigg Calls Babymama, Toyin 'pathetic' But Has Been Flaunting Weed On Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.