Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Player Retired After Losing 1st Set In Tennis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Player Retired After Losing 1st Set In Tennis (1874 Views)

Best Worst World Cup Blank Miss Goal Player Retired / Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis / Marylove Edwards Emerges 3rd In Tennis Competition In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Player Retired After Losing 1st Set In Tennis by derock533: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please I need some help...I staked a game of tennis...my player was sure to win the game...but I was surprised he went down 0:6 in first set and retired before the second set started. What would be the outcome of the game. My bet was for him to win the full game. This is on Bet9ja
Re: My Player Retired After Losing 1st Set In Tennis by Moz22: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bet nullified
Re: My Player Retired After Losing 1st Set In Tennis by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
derock533:
Please I need some help...I staked a game of tennis...my player was sure to win the game...but I was surprised he went down 0:6 in first set and retired before the second set started. What would be the outcome of the game. My bet was for him to win the full game. This is on Bet9ja
lost bet, one of the reasons I don't play tennis.
Re: My Player Retired After Losing 1st Set In Tennis by derock533: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
2pointsonly:
lost bet, one of the reasons I don't play tennis.
Sorry mate, the bet was void and money refunded. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Player Retired After Losing 1st Set In Tennis by Moz22: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
derock533:

Sorry mate, the bet was void and money refunded. Thanks
I told u earlier...its same as saying a football match's abandoned

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Sunday Mba, Builds Mansion In Hometown Abia State / Who Know This Guy And How Can I Get My Iphone Back? / LMC Sign Broadcast Production Agreement With NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.