Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Want To Acguire Great Riches And Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Acguire Great Riches And Success (459 Views)

"Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means / False Teaching On Riches And Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Acguire Great Riches And Success by chunky78: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dear nairalander I greet all of you in this forum.I am a nigerian and I have suffered a lot from untold hardship and poverty.and I would welcome any help from anyone that can help me to acquire instant riches through esotheric and etheric means.I am willing and ready to pay any sacrifices.pls inbox me
Re: I Want To Acguire Great Riches And Success by Anas09: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
undecided undecided undecided Click on the thread (How and why he 'Melin', became a satanist). Ask Melin, he will direct you to the joy of satan network, you'll be told what to do.

But remember

Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminish, but he that gathereth by labour shall increase. Proverbs 13:11.

Make sure you don't run wen they ask for ur mother, it'll be too late anyways.

A friend's couson just died, before he died he confessed that he needed money and a friend took him somewhere, where they'll help release the money, only it will take his mother, being the only child, he refused and tried to disengage, it was too late, he knew too much. He lost the small business he was doing, his health deteriorated, at a point he started acking crazy, he finally died.

So prepare who U'll sacrifice.
Satan gives u a Hat, but cuts off ur Head.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Prayer Kill Every Goliath In Every Person Life? / 5 Ways To Know A Fake Pastor ! / Christianity And Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.