Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Dey Play: Mixtape By Naija's Hot New Female - Eva - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Dey Play: Mixtape By Naija's Hot New Female - Eva (761 Views)

Download This Hot And Fresh HIP-HOP/R&B Mixtape By DJ Hypno / VIDEO: Nigerian Version Of Miley Cyrus ‘wrecking Ball’ – By Naija Boyz / Eva -i Dey Play Freestyle Produced By Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Dey Play: Mixtape By Naija's Hot New Female - Eva by epstitch(f): 1:11pm On May 11, 2009
So M.I did Safe with Djinee, yes. Eva picked up the mic and smoked it hot on I dey play with the "a millie" instrumental. it was totally off the hook. it aired on radios across Naija non stop. If you listen to top radio 90.9 and rhythm 93.7, you'd know what i am talking about.
That babe can spit!
i hear she's currently working with M.I himself, Jesse Jagz, Illbliss, Wizkid, Kel, Mo Chedda, Knighthouse, plenty more!! Her new single is to drop soon and i just can't wait.
Have you heard the song? sincerely what do you think?
Re: I Dey Play: Mixtape By Naija's Hot New Female - Eva by kaydee(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2009
I like that part where she goes,

"Yebariba Somboribobo

, I'ma fry you in a pan like Dodo"

The track is aight.She try
Re: I Dey Play: Mixtape By Naija's Hot New Female - Eva by lalaboi(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2009

(1)

Vector And Shogon Now A Group Known As V.s.o.p / Learn How To Write A Song / Eko Ni Mo Wa Video Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.