Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) (26261 Views)

Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Gifty And Eucharia Anunobi On A Movie Set In Abuja (Photo) / Chinedu "Aki" With Francis Odega At Armstaderm Airport (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by jbaby265(f): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2015
u don try
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by ylaa(f): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2015
tufiakwa! francis duru looks like "AGBA APU" bag of fufu.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Baroba(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2015
christinie:
Francis' face looks like he ate a frog.

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by olan4ward: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2015
Why Duru cheek con b like dat of hospital patient.Does he sick?
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by ignis: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2015
Imortal001:
If this make front page, i will bring a throw back pix of me with Kellyhandsome.......
I dare you
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2015
Op, congrats ooooo.. May this kind of celebration never cease in the life of nairalanders cool
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by missKiffy(f): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
christinie:
Chai, you get bad mouth cheesy

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Bigdreams(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Seen.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by marlockj: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Vixxie:
These people must be real famous in Nigeria

U Mst be from Zimbabwe

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by jocijo: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2015
Okay
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Tamakay(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2015
And the Duru dude don't dam care if u are snapping with him and u are here waiting for us to clap for u or waiting for alert from us or what? The social media if wrongly utilized is making some of us childish everyday.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by systemz(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2015
Pls are nairalanders from another planet
#justasking#
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by justmenoni: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2015
And this made Fp??
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by nigeriancuban: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmm,Francis duru,just can't forget that movie "he shall die" lol
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Neplusultra(f): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Is Francis Duru aging or wot? undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Originalsly: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmm....Francis Duru...great actor....in good shape for his age.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2015
christinie:
lmao!!! I'm telling you grin

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Francis Duru don wowo. grin
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by jennyblash(f): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello Everyone,
Miss Hottie is a web based beauty pageant
conducted monthly. Where Contestants have their
images uploaded to the Miss Hottie official website
for public voting. Contestants images with the
highest number of public votes would be crowned
Miss Hottie, going away with fame, cash and other
prizes. Miss Hottie is a GLG LTD initiative

Its now 25 more days until voting starts for the First Edition of
Miss Hottie Nigeria Picture Contest.Applications with very lovely pictures from very
Beautiful Nigerian women, Cute, Sexy, Bold, Classy, Stylish,
Creative pictures are already coming in.
The 1st and 2nd place winners will receive N150,000 and
N100,000 respectively, while winners of each theme category gets
N50,000 each.
So start registering those pictures because you could be one of the
winners. # CertifiedNgHottie.

Visit http://www.misshottieng.com/ to learn more about the contest.

As a MHA (Miss Hottie Agent),I have a code that affords you a discount i.e instead of the #5000 application fee by using my code,you pay #3000. The code is DJMHA00858382.Just put in the code in the application form.

Below is the link to the rules and regulations of the contest== http://misshottieng.com/rules-and-regulations/

This contest is for real,you can do it!!!
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by 400billionman: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
christinie:

Nah signs of pregnancy.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by christinie(f): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hahahaha I guess!
400billionman:

Nah signs of pregnancy.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by christinie(f): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hahahaha
iamkingzlee:
lmao!!! I'm telling you grin
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by christinie(f): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol not all the time.
missKiffy:

Chai, you get bad mouth cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by grandlexuz(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2015
christinie:

Diz girl you don makam I laf soteh choke this morning.. grin grin grin Francis really looks inflated, especially at the face..However the theory of him looking like he ate a frog caught me off guard. grin grin grin grin We were classmates in Cameroon..

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by grandlexuz(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Tamakay:
And the Duru dude don't dam care if u are snapping with him and u are here waiting for us to clap for u or waiting for alert from us or what? The social media if wrongly utilized is making some of us childish everyday.

You happen to know very little about social media. You come across as the childish one here.. Your wife must really be having a hard time at home. From the very little you wrote it is obvious back at home you complain over small things, you nag and is always jealous of this neighbour who drives a nice car and greets your wife before going to work...
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Tamakay(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2015
grandlexuz:

You happen to know very little about social media. You come across as the childish one here.. Your wife must really be having a hard time at home. From the very little you wrote it is obvious back at home you complain over small things, you nag and is always jealous of this neighbour who drives a nice car and greets your wife before going to work...

I'm sure u are just realising d enormity of ur foolish act. How many of such people are u going to meet and advertise as big as u are? Learn to advertise ur yourself but ur ego will not allow this sound advice to sink into ur head.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by christinie(f): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
grandlexuz:

Diz girl you don makam I laf soteh choke this morning.. grin grin grin Francis really looks inflated, especially at the face..However the theory of him looking like he ate a frog caught me off guard. grin grin grin grin We were classmates in Cameroon..
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Imortal001: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
ignis:
I dare you
check it out on my facebook page at FRIDAY PETER

2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Aderinokun's White Wedding In Greece (Photos) / Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today