Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Start your financial journey today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start your financial journey today (668 Views)

Change Your Financial Status Now / Change Your Financial Situation With Little Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start your financial journey today by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
My aim is to create a group of like minded individuals. People who wants to take the bull by the horn and make a difference their financial life. A group of pathfinders, willing able and ready to share information. Information they say is power and without it one can be left in the dark.
I have a few business ideas,, don't get me wrong I don't need your money so you don't start thinking that this guy is here to scam you. Am only here to share information and to get one from you.

Once you indicate your interest then we can create a Skype/WhatsApp/QQ/YahooMessanger or BBM group where we can communicate on mobile wherever and whenever we have solid information.

call me Goodnews
Re: Start your financial journey today by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
WHAT IS PAID TO CLICK (PTC) SITES?

earn from ptc Paid-To-Click sites are the internet’s recent best money making program. It is the easiest way to earn money online without any investment. This business needs only less skill to work, just login and view AD's daily and Get paid.

PTC acts as a MiddleMen(agent) between advertisers and customers(Viewers). A simple Revenue sharing program, in which viewers will earn real money from the share which they(PTC SITES) will get through advertisers.

Advertisers need traffic, customers need money[PTC sites offer money for viewing those advertiser websites].
PTC, (Paid To Click) Sites, often found to be the best way of making money online at home while sitting in front of your computer without any investment and more skills. The company or Web Owner who needs traffic or customers will use these PTC agents to advertise their product on basis of some money and a part of this money wil go for the viewers(PTC WEBSITE MEMBERS) for viewing those ads.

If you have the time and patience you can start a PTC job at zero cost now. kindly visit

https://www.paidverts.com/ref/jeffucee10
Re: Start your financial journey today by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earn 30 Dollars or more per day without.

Mind you it's not a get quick rich stuff. you have to invest your time and if you want to make it faster then invest your money to shortcut time and stress.

(without any referrals or investment)

PREVIEW: Paidverts a unique ptc website based on reliable and stable business model,It is founded by JO cook,founder of mytrafficvalue which is Stable and paying their members on time since 2010.It is better than any other ptc site.No bot rented referrals here.Its the only ptc site where you can earn dollars daily without any referrals.

Step by step guide to earn $30 daily:-

Step-1(collecting BAP)
There are Daily8×25=200BAP(BonusADPoints) available for collect.​when you first start with paidverts your target must be to active daily and do not miss any BAP ads
1 BAP = $0.0005
200 BAP=$0.10 value ads(starting days earnings).
Please remember the more BAP you have the more higher value ad you will get.so never miss any BAP ad.I will show you how I build my empire of BAP'S without any investment from my pocket.

Step-2(earning $1)
Collect $1 in your account balance by viewing paid ads.Click your daily activation ads(BAP ADS),remember to get paid ads you need to view daily 8 activation ad first..when you finish to click on your daily activation ad,wait for sometime(1-15 minutes) for paid ads to load.you will found that you are getting paid ads in every hour after viewing activation ads.keep visiting daily activation ads and paid ads daily untill you have $1 into your account.
(If you can afford to invest $1 using PayPal/payza then you Can buy an ad pack to start the process fast or if you don't have a account {PayPal or payza} you need to wait for someday maybe 1 week to collect $1)

Step-3(using $1)
Once you Collected $1 You Can buy an ad pack for $1.that's the most interesting part of it.why you need to buy ads instead of cashing out? cause if you wish to earn daily $30 you need to reinvest your earning to grow..let me tel how!!
If You Bought an Ad for $1 Paidverts will Give 3100 BAP + you will get ad credit(50 user visits for 30 seconds each)
3100 Bap will give you $1.55 worth ads
If you bought 2 Ad for $2 This Site will Give you 6400 BAP
6400 Bap will give you $3.10 worth ads!!
If you bought 10 Ad for $10 paidverts will give you 32000 BAP
32000 Bap will give you $15.5 worth ads!!!

Step-4(Upgrade at $0.05)
Yes do not need to pay a huge upgrade fee like other PTC site do require.You can upgrade at paidverts as low as $0.05,Thats is why it is being considered the best PTC right now!!
You must have $0.05 and more than 2500 BAP to qualify for paidverts recyclers pro upgrade!!
So why upgrade by paying $0.05?
This premium is valid until such time that a total of atleast $1 worth of recycled ad delivered to our account.
when the premium upgrade is expire repeat the $0.05 upgarde process to receive $1 value ads.

Step-5(keep growing your BAP'S)
Repeat step 4 until you have more than 100000+BAP..more BAP more money..in this stage you must have earning more than $30 daily...

Having more than 1000000+ BAP can give you these:

join now using my link https://www.paidverts.com/ref/jeffucee10 and give your testimony.

(1) (Reply)

10+ Reasons Why Trading Forex Market Is Better Than Stocks / I Need A Smart Investment Ideas In Oil And Gas / Help A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.