Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. (8784 Views)

Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here / AMAZING: Rukky Sanda Transforms Into An Indian Woman in New Photo / I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Dress Styles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. by ishaahamed(f): 2:48pm On May 11, 2009
I need pictures of Indian dress.
Re: Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. by spikedcylinder: 10:41am On May 12, 2009
Re: Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. by spikedcylinder: 10:53am On May 12, 2009
Re: Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. by spikedcylinder: 10:57am On May 12, 2009
And if you want to "modernise" it. . . .

Re: Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. by sweetnekys: 6:20pm On May 18, 2009
Hello nairalanders,
  I just want you girls here to know that I have imported all kinds of India wears and India natural hairs. If you need any specific one, contact me. I am selling them as wholesale to retailers/wholesalers but if you need smaller quantity, I will be happy to sell to you as fellow nairalanders. You can mail me your contact info and interest. Thanks.
Re: Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. by julia1010(f): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hi, like d indian dresses. Do u still av dem? Cld i av ur contact?
Re: Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. by mamagee6(f): 1:13am On Oct 15, 2009
I love those indian gowns, I can't wait till I go to india soon. tongue
Re: Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. by Outstrip(f): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2009
there is virtually nothing you cannot make with a sari. My Indian friend bought me a very expensive sari when he went home to India and my little sister made a dress out of it (without my permission of course) but it was lovely.
Re: Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. by amibabe(f): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pls dis is my email I need saree wholsales blessqueen4573@yahoo.com
Re: Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. by tinnywhinny: 2:44am On Mar 24, 2013
please nairalanders, am new here and i need contacts of person/persons who goes to dubai to buy original men polo shirts like ralph lauren, tommy hilfiger et al.i stay i Abuja and want to start the business.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Kings Hack Online Generator - .apk .ipa Working No Jailbreak / I Need A Hand Cream / Genuine Botcho Cream From Dr.zoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.