Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! (1192 Views)

BUSTED: Rev Father Caught Red Handed With A Sister(watch VIDEO) / BUSTED: Rev Father Caught Red Handed With A Sister(watch VIDEO) / Airforce1 Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by SherlockX: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Username: Thunderlicious
https://www.nairaland.com/thunderlicious

This user is guilty of claiming a fake identity and has, so far, deceived fellow NL users such as Cutehector, agohmamuda, buzzinlee, Lovelynature and many more.

The legitimate owner of Thunderlicious' profile picture is a woman known as Matilda Hipsy.

Nairalanders, if you happen to suspect any potential faker, do not hesitate to mention SherlockX.

Let us work together to terminate liars from the society. Deception is bad for the health.
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by divinehand2003(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
I smell a hip advertisement here. Pls drop your number too now so that we can call you / her to know if she is for real or not
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by superstar3: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
divinehand2003:
I smell a hip advertisement here. Pls drop your number too now so that we can call you / her to know if she is for real or not

Exactly my thought. This pictures here is beyond mere exposing an impersonator.
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by Timoviral(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
hmm! this kind fine girl anyway come try me.
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by Czar01(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Someone uses a fake profile picture, then creates another account to expose/advertise it..mehn you have time oh
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
SherlockX:

This user is guilty of claiming a fake identity and has, so far, deceived fellow NL users such as Cutehector, agohmamuda, buzzinlee, Lovelynature and many more.

The legitimate owner of Thunderlicious' profile picture is a woman known as Matilda Hipsy.

Nairalanders, if you happen to suspect any potential faker, do not hesitate to mention SherlockX.

Let us work together to terminate liars from the society. Deception is bad for the health.
neva u mention my moniker with things of this such.. And who d fvck is thunderlicious?
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by SherlockX: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
neva u mention my moniker with things of this such.. And who d fvck is thunderlicious?

Stop denying..you fell for it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by Cutehector(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
SherlockX:

Stop denying..you fell for it
fell for what exactly..? Wen did I and the said person hav a conversation?
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by SherlockX: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
fell for what exactly..? Wen did I and the said person hav a conversation?

You believed that she was the one on her dp. I just posted a screenshot of your conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
SherlockX:

You believed that she was the one on her dp. I just posted a screenshot of your conversation.
u must be joking...!
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by bigtt76(f): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wonder who is catching who .....both accounts registered within 24 hours apart undecided

Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by Lovelynature(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
SherlockX:

please and please, don't ever mention me in a foolish post like this, and be sure of anything before coming out here to post rubbish. And who is the Thunderlicious you are even talking about? Please I'm a responsible guy and don't have time for all this rubbish. You should've included your own name since you claim to know them. You must be birds of same feather
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by Thunderlicious: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2015
SherlockX:

SMH, just because I refused to reply your PM. U no get work ni?
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2015
And so? Why cant some nairalanders mind their bizness ni? grin
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by gamaliel121(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2015
Nasty showtysssss
Re: Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! by bronzegoddess(f): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

The First Amazing Wedding Proposal Of 2016 By A Nigerian / Dolapo Osinbanjo Promotes TY Bello's Getinvolved Campaign / 7 Reasons Why Life Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.