Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

LADIES: See The 7 Weirdest Things Men Find Attractive In You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LADIES: See The 7 Weirdest Things Men Find Attractive In You (817 Views)

Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why / 7 Weirdest Ways Celebs Have Announced Their Pregnancies / Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: See The 7 Weirdest Things Men Find Attractive In You by lawokay: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
LADIES: See The 7 Weirdest Things Men Find Attractive In You

Most of you ladies that do not know many things most men find attractive in a woman but know that there are a few absolutely weird things almost every man finds attractive in his woman? I must admit I didn’t know most of these strange things until I started working on this post. I’ve found the information for this post through some research and interviews with Some men Like Me. So please Grab A Cup Of Coffe and let’s Enjoy learning about weird things men find attractive in women and Please don’t forget to share your thoughts after reading through
Below… 1. HAIR
2. GLASSESS
3- STRETCH MARKS
4- SEEING HER AFRAID
5- HER ACCENT
6- SEEING HER UNDONE
7- HER TOWEL HEAD

SEE MORE HERE >>> http://giztafrica..com.ng/2015/11/most-of-you-ladies-that-do-not-know.html
Re: LADIES: See The 7 Weirdest Things Men Find Attractive In You by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok
Re: LADIES: See The 7 Weirdest Things Men Find Attractive In You by Blizzy9ja: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Stretch mark?... Wetin dey worry u?
Re: LADIES: See The 7 Weirdest Things Men Find Attractive In You by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
No 3 really?

That attracts you? undecided

Mehn!
Re: LADIES: See The 7 Weirdest Things Men Find Attractive In You by ETILA100(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
my xixta own is her b**bs
Re: LADIES: See The 7 Weirdest Things Men Find Attractive In You by acenazt: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Stretch Marks Guy op get ur facts Straight

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Says He Can Make You A Celebrity (photo) / Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today! / How Policeman’s Four Children Were Buried Alive In Lagos Mudslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.